Thursday Chat: October 23

It's Thursday. So what are you up to? Are you playing any of this week's new releases or are you still waiting on your new game to show up?

We've been checking out Singstar and Just Dance 2015, as well as Shadow Warriors. We've already reviewed Bayonetta 2, which is another game out this week.

So what about you? Have you ordered any of these games?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 23 Oct, 2014

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
is the 'Samurai Warriors 4 Shopto Exclusive Weapon Pack DLC' included within the package sent out or should we have access to the code on the order page? Just asking because it isn't on the Order page like prvious codes for games like Warriors Orochi and Hyrule Warriors :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
^^ I'm a Warriors fan :P Saving up now for Blade Storm 2 and DW 8: Empires. - Sony have a new Sale on the PSN store as well :) Crap for PS4 but Vita and PS3 are okay. Gonna buy a 64gb Vita card tomorrow - 16gb is way too small!
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Nothing on order this week. Finished Shadow of Mordor yesterday ( fantastic game ) started Evil Within, liking it so far and still have a bit to do on Horizon 2. Next week is what I'm waiting for, cannot wait for Sunset Overdrive and really tempted by Lords of the Fallen, sounds a little bit Dark Souls and getting some good feedback.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
No new games for me now until November. Got quite a lot to look forward to in November. Far Cry 4, Dragon Age, Amiibo, New Nintendo 3DS. Then Smash Bros in December.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Got Bayonetta 2 hopefully coming today. Purchased the South Park tables on Zen Pinball last night. The Butters table is quite good. The south park table is crazy I didnt really have a clue what was going on half the time.
listerdaleo's avatar
listerdaleo 2 years ago
Day off. Playing samurai warriors 4 and Evil within all day sounds Great to me. @Turniplord . Mine was on the orders page as usual. if not im sure if email/raise ticket shopto great team respond quickly to give it to you.
Got the South Park tables on FX2 last week, think I prefer the Butters table too. Going to try and polish off the last few chapters of Evil Within today before the Bayonetta double pack arrives tomorrow. Got the long awaited reprint of Zenith Phase 1 coming today too, so that may distract.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Just waiting on Sunset overdrive next week now cannot wait , then a full packed month of nov with one or two games every week on order
Hopefully I get the First Print edition later today and I get the double pack tomorrow, then I can set the Wii U up. Also looks like I'm not getting a Vita from Very as they sent me an E-mail a few days ago asking me to phone then regarding my account, which I would normally do. Problem is the number isn't a free number so they can go jump
Ball is in your court when it comes to me buying my Vita Shopto
Oh if you want a 64gb Vita card then this seems like the best price https://www.nippon-yasan.com/playstation-vita-japan/5889-sony-playstation-vita-memory-card-64gb.html Apparently they also do some shady stuff as to avoid customs
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Dont think Shopto do a Vita bundle with Virtua Tennis in Nox :P
Persona 4 Platinum Announcement Trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OThgYAgng18&feature=youtu.be
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Thanks - was looking on ebay - about 60 with postage. May look into that site though if they can get around the import tax.
Read http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/content/34-Transi-logistic?force=1
That is just bang on the gray area
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Cool. I got a choice then, either the mem card or a 160gb ssd for pc and a few games in the sale. Thing is, without the card I can get the games but not download them yet! Also, my sw4 code just shown up. Need to remember I have ac 5ish on order with ubishop. 120 quid for the guillotine version. Might also put 50 quid on psn seeing as u get 10 extra, will keep it for a decent sale or some season passes or even the inevitable sw4 dlc
The thing I do to get PSN credit is simple. I wait till Littlewoods sends me a code (got a £25 off £50) and buy 2 £25 codes. I get £50 PSN credit for £25
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Wow that is very dodgy but I suppose its a way around it. Surprised Littlewoods let you do that thought the would exclude things like that from the offer.
You could even do that and sell the credit on for a profit
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah true. PSN credit on ebay seems pointless now as most charge you more then the credit nowadays so dont see the point of buying on there. Reminds me need to get some more credit and have been looking into a 32 or 64gb card for my vita but never got round to getting one.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
SW4 is very different to how I remember it :/ never played 3 though so i'm going off 2. I like it though - its nice to have a slightly different version of the Warriors franchise. The Shop2 DLC redeemed but i'm not using it - base weapons are a power of ~30 but the DLC ones are about 150 so way too OP in the beginning. Other DLC you get isn't live until tomorrow :( plus its already advertising DLC when you pop the disc in haha! Koei you are silly (yet it is pay day so I will probably buy whatever they release)
The Smash direct was great. One of the best things is that Mewtwo will return (Eventually) It also didn't take long for people to start complaining about the DLC only being free if you have both
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I agree the Smash Direct was great. I saw people complaining about the DLC, I guess you just can't please some people.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
The main thing that surprised me was the amount on content that Nintendo has managed to squeeze into the game. Also 8 player Smash looks insane.
I already knew about the 8 player Smash so it wasn't surprising
Smash Bros U looks amazing, wasn't expecting any surprises really, as most stuff was already announced or leaked, like stage builder and the board game mode. Nice to see free DLC for the faithful, can't believe people are complaining about it, if they're really that desperate for it it's easy enough to buy an extra copy of the game to get it, then sell it on and get pretty much all your money back the way Nintendo games hold their value.