Friday Chat: October 24

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 24 Oct, 2014

Comments
Bayonetta 2 for me, might squeeze in a bit of Evil Within too, still got one chapter left to finish on that.
Benjamin 2 years ago
Bayonetta/Bayonetta 2 for me this weekend and deciding which Super Smash Bros Wii U package to order.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
will be split between Destiny, Bayonetta 2, Zen Pinball 2 and Dust an Elysian tale.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 2 years ago
I'm ill so i'm at home today. I'm just going to play Little Big Planet on my Vita and Little Big Planet 2 on my PS3, i'm getting ready for Little Big Planet 3 next month. I was thinking of getting an Xbox One for Sunset Overdrive next week but it isn't worth it as Sunset Overdrive is the only game i want right now along with Project Spark, although that is available on 360 and Sunset Overdrive should have been on PS4 too.
Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors, something else, & watching Legend of Korra
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I might try and get back on Destiny. Haven't played it for a few weeks but last time I played it, just felt like a grind fest. Maybe I just needed a break from the game.
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
I've got dentist later, so will be having as relaxed weekend. Destiny mainly for me. Just started the raid for 1st time. It's Def a grind but a lot of fun with friends and stops me playing fifa ultimate team which is a grind too but more expensive. Also want to play evil within stuck on chapter 6, shadow of mordor and fir a prison 2. Plus got tomb raider definitive to start. That was my fav game with far cry 3 in 2013. Inspector 74 I hope your new tv turns up early and is correct colour :) wishing everyone a great weekend.
Eldave0's avatar
Eldave0 2 years ago
Hoping to finish off my trophy run on Contrast this evening so I can finally unwrap and start playing The Evil Within. Some of the Halloween deals on PSN look great right now too, so I may dust off my PS3 and make a few purchases :)
Have noticed the Nintendo Store have a load more Bayonetta 1&2 First Editions now which they are selling as part of console bundles.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
SW4 is cool - Trophies galore though! after 2 levels I have about 14 trophies! usually in a warriors game you have to work hard to get the achievements. The create a character is really detailed though - the fact you can put customer images in a folder on a usb pen drive and import them in the game for your flag and emblem is cool as well!
I'm guessing a few people cancelled their orders for that Edition. Though tbh only making them available in a Wii U bundle is a dick move