New Releases, w/c Oct 26: Sunset Overdrive, Lords of the Fallen, Freedom Wars

New game season is well and truly upon us and next week it seems to really kick off with a whole load of new releases on the way.

So what's new?

Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, Xbox One
Xbox 360, PS3

Edited On 26 Oct, 2014

Comments
Saddler's avatar
Saddler 2 years ago
The only one of interest there is Overdrive. And WWE which really only counts when the next-gen versions arrive next month!
Might buy Lords of the Fallen, still undecided on that. I'm also getting Freedom Wars even though I don't have myself a Vita yet
Chris 2 years ago
Have seen 2 people streaming advanced warfare today on ustream
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Saw Pewdiepie playing Sunset Overdrive the other day (got early and kept saying how awesome it was so i'm guessing he was given it and paid to ttalk about how good it was - been a lot of this - they cna't show the bugs or anything wrong with it and his edit kept jumping as was soooo boring because he was just constantly saying it was good and not having a laugh as usual). But from what I saw him play of it I don't see why people think it looks really good :/ looks very generic unless i'm missing something?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i've cancelled all my pre-orders because I have Dragon age and AC4 guillotine edtion for PS4 to pay for before next pay day :( anything else I want I'll get through my rental service I use and buy them if thye are going to last longer than a few weeks
Gatatog's avatar
Gatatog 2 years ago
My copy of Lords of the Fallen was delivered yesterday - thanks for the early dispatch guys :P
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
I'll be playing Freedom Wars day 1, also thinking of picking up Muramasa Rebirth Complete Collection on psn.
PrometheusFan's avatar
PrometheusFan 2 years ago
Been looking forward to Freedom Wars for a long time. Lords of the Fallen is a maybe, as is Chivalry and I'll already be getting Unfinished Swan for free because I own the PS3 version. Bollocks to the rest though... most especially those hilariously overpriced Walking Dead re-releases.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I will be getting sunset Overdrive. Lords of the fallen looks good but I will wait a bit to get that.