Monday Chat: October 27

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a quiet weekend for us. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Oct, 2014

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Didnt play much as I was at Alton Towers this weekend. I did see this though which is a bit disappointing http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/10/26/nintendos-amiibo-figures-look-little-bit-different-production
purezootage's avatar
purezootage 2 years ago
Played a lot of destiny got my first lvl 30 chara :) looking forward to see a email from you guys at shopto to say call of dutys on its way through my post :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
managed to complete the raid this weekend on Destiny with a few people from Shopto which was good. Now I am left with task of grinding materials to level up gear which doesnt sound too appealing at the moment. Those figures dont look too great wish they made a specific game for them think they would have more appeal.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
A bit disappointed as they did look a lot better when first announced. How was the raid? I keep meaning to do it but it will take a lot of time we did try the other night and got to the second part where you had to stop the Vex getting into the pillars of light. It annoys me it disables the revive ability for the sunslinger class.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
The raid was good we had a go last week but we werent organised enough had a couple guys with us this time that knew what they were doing and organised us and we breezed through the first bits. Atheon was the only bit that caused us trouble but we all got used to our roles and ploughed through it. The raid makes a good change of pace as it makes you play differently then you have been playing.
Blazed though Bayonetta 2 over the weekend, fantastic game.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Yeah we just need a good team for it, when we split into the groups to defend the pillars it was always one that fell as people kept walking into the green stuff.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
been on a bit of forza 5 the weekend really got back in to it just waiting on sun set this week now taking a break from destiny got to many good games arriving now up to dec
Played Hyrule Warriors and started a new game on The Witcher
Chris 2 years ago
Good news for driveclub they have been working on the servers again this weekend and it seems to have improved a lot we have been able to get into games as a group and there is a good variety of cars tracks and races for online play.if anyone is still playing this game and looking for a carclub were looking for one more driver to join us we are trying to push into the top 100 ranked clubs we are currently 131 the clubs LVL is 31so anyone interested my psn gt is zhoubaba
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Bindiana, swear to god we couldnt shut you up on that raid pmsl
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Well you were moaning last week that there wasnt enough talking so I thought I would make up for it this week lol
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
i was being a bit sarcastic lol
Sarcasm and the internet don't go well together
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Haha fair enough but it was fun and the banter was good helped to get through the difficult bits. I did manage to get myself in an infinite death loop at one stage.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Nox I can put a turd and tuna sandwich together and make it work, anyway this time we did very well, under 3 hours and four of us was first time finishing
I wouldn't like to go on a picnic with Jay.