Microsoft gives Xbox One at temporary price cut in the U.S

Microsoft is going all out for the win the U.S with Xbox One after announcing a temporary $50 price for the holiday season.

Starting Nov. 2 all Xbox One bundles and consoles will be $50 cheaper, meaning that a Kinect-free console will cost $349 and bundles will range from $349 to $449.

"We want this to be an unforgettable holiday season for Xbox fans around the world," said Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox. "Only on Xbox One can you play some of the most anticipated exclusives, newest blockbuster franchises and innovative independent games of the year. We're pleased to start the season off early with an incredible portfolio that includes millions of hours of fun for gamers and their friends."

The deal will be available nationwide at most major retailers in the U.S.

There is currently no word on Microsoft introducing a temporary price cut in other regions, but if this happens we will of course be the first to let you know.

Although we have some pretty tempting bundles ourselves, so who needs a price cut?

Edited On 27 Oct, 2014

Comments
Hopefully we'll get a price cut over here by Christmas, when I can get it for under £300 with a game than I probably will, as long as it's not white.
I said under £300 with a game, and FIFA doesn't count as a game in my eyes.
Sell it . Also the second one well still be under £300 when buying a separate game
Thought it said £285, would be hard pressed to find a game for it for under £15.
Ground Zeros or Minecraft. Hey you didn't say what kind of game
One I'd actually want to play would be self evident.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Well, 'Glam-Glo', may I suggest Ubisoft's 'Fighter Within'; it's a great use of the Kinect, don't believe the reviews, and IT'S WELL UNDER £15. I got it at launch (with the aid of some Amazon vouchers I had laying around) & I wouldn't part with either the Xbox One or it for the world! I don't like Ubisoft much either these days, what with their Assassin's Umpteenth launches and ridiculously stupid 'Collector's' editions of games, but that doesn't preclude the rather salient fact that they are making some swell games these years + I love their Uplay functionality! You truly can't go wrong with 'Fighter Within'; in my modest opinion; it's WAY better still than, for instance, 'Killer Instinct: Season Two' & that's £32 + you'd have to get the base game @ £15+!
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
+ you wouldn't have to shell out for more characters and costumes DLC, as it BOMBED :)!!