Wednesday Chat: October 29

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 29 Oct, 2014

Comments
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Just waiting for my sunset to be shipped, I've not been charged yet and its still in my pre-orders. I hope that there is no issue here. I've not been contacted to say it's out of stock. Will give it a few more hours
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
You'll be charged the day they ship it. so likely later today or tomorrow.
Last gen versions of Dying Light have been cancelled. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-10-29-dying-light-no-longer-a-ps3-and-360-game
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
What has happened to this gen versions would of thought it would of been out by now as it was shown on console reveals.
Think it's due pretty soon, maybe Christmas/New year, looks pretty crappy to me anyway, almost identical to Dead Island, which turned out to be a massive disappointment.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Dying light is may next year or something isn't it? Had on pre-order with Zavvi (until i removed them all recently) and they originally had may/june this year but it was changed by 12 months due to a delay
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah doesnt really interest me It just seems that its taking an age to come out and not much information about it for a game that was shown nearly 2 years ago.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
yeah it looked awesome at first but Dow it does just look like dead island, my zombie fix is coming in the form of RE Revelations 2 , can't wait for that, probably get the ps4 RE remastered again too lol, providing its not crazy price for a remaster of a remaster of a classic
jay.hamilton's avatar