Monday Chat: November 3

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a quiet weekend for us. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Nov, 2014

Comments
joe 2 years ago
Played a few games of the evolve alpha. It's great fun but I don't think it'll be a game im willing to play full price pn just because I don't know many people who want it and the fundamentals of the game seems to be built around team work. Also a few games of Arma was thrown into the mixer and also continued with shadows of mordor.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Evolve wasn't working on PS4 so they sent me a code for XBone or PC but didn't have time to try it out (they gave everyone the alpha on the PC who had another of their games too so it popped up on Steam for me). I've been working towards plat of Lego harry potter on Vita (was a free PSN Plus game a while ago) - completed it, got all level items just need to finish the final 2 stages of wand fighting
joe 2 years ago
Yeah the Match making was having issues on PC but they patched it within a few hours. Today is gabe newells birthday.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Played a bit of the Evolve Alpha matchmaking was buggy and didnt real go much on the game to be honest. Think it would be fun ever now and then if you have a regular team but cant see me playing it for long. Played a bit of Titanfall horde mode which was fun then the rest was playing destiny.
Had a stab at completing Evil Within over the weekend, I was really enjoying it and giving serious thought to getting the season pass, but the final chapter just feels frustrating and cheap, and I'm rapidly losing interest in the game. Played a load of Bayonetta too, think I'm pretty close to the end now, been a long time since I played it on 360, so not sure. Once that's finished I'm going to make a start on the DKC trilogy, that should keep me occupied until Lego Batman 3 next week.
I started The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing cos someone wouldn't shut up about me not playing it, great game. I also got offered an Evolve alpha key, turned it down.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Bought an Xbox one with FIFA 15 download code over the weekend. It came with evil within and Forza horizon 2, but I wasn't interested in them games so have arranged to sell them to Cex to get some money back. When I get the money from Cex I'm going to use it towards getting Sunset Overdrive and Halo MCC.
If they are still sealed you'd get a better price for them on Ebay than at CEX.
Fear Sinséir1612's avatar
Fear Sinséir1612 2 years ago
Unwrapped my copy of Shadow Warrior over the weekend for PS4 and, must say, it's way better than some YouTube videos would have you believe it is :)! Visuals are great, I just love the Japan/Chinoiserie visual look it possesses, handling is superb, especially for its kind i.e. Doom-style FPS/First Person Slasher! Definitely glad I bought a PS4 now! Verily, the console plays like a mini computer. As far as I am concerned, the PS4 is the true successor to the XBOX 360 with regards to graphical output, i.e. what the Xbox 360 was to its gen, the PS4 is to the 8th Generation of games consoles!