Wednesday Chat: November 5

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 05 Nov, 2014

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
quiet in here today :/ I want to get home andput on the new ps update - i would do it remotely but ironically I had to turn that feature off because it wont work until I get this update!! grr.
Saddler's avatar
Saddler 2 years ago
I would just like to say that REAL gamers are never fanboys- no preference over XB1, PS4, or anything else. You are a nerd if you defend one over the other. I've been playing games since before the NES days, and we didn't worry about frame rate or full 1080 HD back then, and we shouldn't now. Get a life. Enjoy games for what they are...entertainment!
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 CE https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_uk/games/ps3/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-2-5-ReMIX-Collector-s-Edition-EN.php
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Its quite nice but a bit expensive completely forgot about this think the game may get overlooked this christmas by many people.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
This week has not been good for COD Advanced Warfare. Monday I got my new 1TB console but could not redeem the game, no one who bought the Limited Edition console could. Tuesday, my internet was unhealthy from my ISP in my area with noise causing packet loss, making slow internet, and unable to stream videos or play online games, now today unable to sign into Xbox Live. Also Amazon customer services are getting worse by the day, ShopTo FTW
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Xbox 360 is fine for logging in, only Xbox ONE is affected.
Derek Vinyard's avatar
Derek Vinyard 2 years ago
xbone has been fine all day for me. forza 5 usually stops working as soon as azure has issues. been great all day
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I guess if you were logged in before the issues began then you are probably be fine, but best not log out for now then if you want to be logged in later, until it is fixed. http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status
Derek Vinyard's avatar
Derek Vinyard 2 years ago
been on & off all day with no issues. guess im the lucky one
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
XBL was working fine for me then i turned it off to go do some stuff and a few hours later turn it back on and boom nothing and then that's me fucking about for 5 mins with my internet and console wondering what the hell is going on and i just gave up and fired Reddit up and instantly saw that it was happening to quite a few people.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I guess if you are already logged in, then you will stay logged in, even if it goes on and off,. happens quite a bit with online services. Some online games that I used to sub to, when the sub runs out I can usually stay logged in to the game for days until they do their maintenance which kicks you out, or PC needed a reboot or crashes.I first tried logging in about 2:15pm, and was not connected. Checked the status page and everything was fine, but as I was able to check the staus on my PC that meant my internet was fine, so must have just gone off then about 2ish, watched some TV came back about 45 mins, and still not signed in.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
My Xbox is set to energy efficient mode so when it is turned off its completely off and not just in instant on mode where it stays connected to the internet while its idle.