Thursday Chat: November 6

It's Thursday. So what are you up to? Are you playing any of this week's new releases or are you still waiting on your new game to show up?

Have you checked out the latest Nintendo Direct, if so what do you think?

What ever you are up to...

Let's Chat!

Edited On 06 Nov, 2014

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I'll be getting Majoras mask. Not going to get an amiibo on day one though - doesn't seem like the 'interaction' is as good as I thought - just randomly spawning in items in Hyrule warriors or giving your Mii a t-shirt in MK (never use my Mii) - so i'll just buy these when I have smash Bros
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I tried castle crashers last night with an ex regular of this news area and it was great fun.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Still playing Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive. Chomping at the bit for Halo MCC Collection next week and another thing I'd like to share, just got back from driving the wife down to work and it's BLOODY COLD lol
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Morning all, myself have been playing destiny but mostly re visiting old classics on ps2 at the moment. About majora mask remake for 3ds sounds good to me.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Aye it is cold I was out jogging at half 6 this morning and my bollocks where numbing up.
Turniplord, they can't give Amiibo's too much functionality otherwise people would just complain about having to buy them to get that functionality. My plan for today is to play some Shovel Knight, been waiting ages for it, looks awesome.
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Trying to finish the new cod ready for when halo arrives Sat, can't wait for post man Sat. Glad the day one patch is live. Also really enjoying sunset overdrive, what a great surprise stRuctured out to be. I'm down south and its freezing here too. Just back from morning run
I can't wait to replay the best Zelda on my 3DS. I'm guessing when Monster Hunter 4G launches over here we will also get the New 3DS at the same time
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
MrG doesn't it release on Tuesday not Saturday.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I've no idea what Nintendo direct is? sounds like shop or a store, is it?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
It's basically nintendo's monthly version of E3
How can you not know what a Ninty Direct is? Most of the gaming side of the Internet stops when one airs
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I know - but hopefully one day they will have - even if free - a kinda Disney infinity for Amiibo people - no cost for the game - maybe DLC for various level sets - but you buy the toys for it. That would be cool
SquareSofty's avatar
SquareSofty 2 years ago
I'll watch Direct soon, hoping it mentions the MK8 Dlc. I finished Bravely Default at 5am so got a headache now but so worth it. The final boss takes ages! True ending was great.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Nox, It's quite easy not to know what Nintendo direct is, simply because i have never bothered with Nintendo because every time i have seen there games on display in shops they always look really childish so i have always just assume the Nintendo's target audience is kids. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The only time i ever thought about getting something Nintendo wise was when i saw the shopto article announcing the upcoming Nintendo 3DS XL and i thought it could be interesting but i soon realized that it would just be a waste of money mainly because the only Nintendo's games i can think of are Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong which i have zero interest in playing anyway as to me they just seem like arcade games that ya play a few times then delete.
Maybe, doesn't sound like Nintendo's style to me though.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i'd rather watch a steam direct.... Hail GaBeN!!!!!!!!!!
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
watching steam direct sounds like your watch a kettle boil
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Well I'm sure we all look a brew in a morning...