Friday Chat: November 7

So, What are you plans for the weekend? Seeing some fireworks, partying? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Is it party time or sleep time? Are you going for a Firework theme weekend?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 07 Nov, 2014

Comments
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Going to cinema today to watch Interstellar, looks incredible! Will be playing some destiny, cod, sunset overdrive, crew beta and hopefully halo mcc if it arrives early. Also got divergent to watch. Would like to wish others a happy weekend too.
Plans for the weekend are to hammer some Shovel Knight, going to give the Sonic Boom 3DS demo a go too.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Me and the wife are going to see Insterstellar tomorrow lol .... Got a dispatch email for Halo MC Collection this morning so with a bit of luck that will arrive tomorrow! Going to try and finish the Sunset Overdrive campaign today unless I get dragged back into MP with friends! We don't bother with fireworks, when our daughter was 6 we took her to a firework display on the coast and she was terrified so she's had no interest since!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm not really a plans sort of person. Im more of a spare of the moment sorta guy. Maybe that'll change as I get older.
It's spur of the moment, not spare.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Anyway I do not want you to address me again. I really wish there was a block button on here.
Whatever. I saw what you deleted BTW.
Both of them.
Eldave0's avatar
Eldave0 2 years ago
Hoping to play through Resident Evil 6 on Professional with the Mrs this weekend. It might not be by favourite entry in the series but I'm enjoying it a lot more than reviews suggested I would. Might pick up a copy of COD AW if I spot it cheap over the weekend. While Ghosts was a bit rubbish, I thoroughly enjoyed BLOPS2 so I still have faith in the series.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm looking to get AW for PC but I'm not paying more than £20 for it
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I'm not doing anything related to fireworks or bonfires, stopped all that years ago. I'll be playing Sunset Overdrive over the weekend which i just picked up from town cost me £2 cash and £38 store credit from COD AW which only cost £37.85 in the first place and I'll be trading Sunset Overdrive in for £29 cash on Tuesday as ill be playing Halo MCC which i bought digitally as i intend to play the multiplayer till Halo 5 is released, i will still play campaign games just not as many, I am looking forward to playing AC Unity, Far Cry 4, Witcher 3 and Quantum Break along with a few others.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
That's some good trade in prices Danny where do you go?
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
CEX in town, i usually check there website before i buy a campaign game and then look for the cheapest place online to buy it from to reduce my losses as much as possible.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I can't really do that due to how long it takes me to finish a single player game. I'm still in the middle of shadows of mordor for example and I bought it on release.
& then there will be mods for the game
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I played SoM for about 12 hours in total, The first time i played it for 3 hours (longest time i played it in one go) and it was alright seemed like a darker version of Assassins Creed, I played a few more times but i just felt like i was doing the same thing over and over again, I eventually got up to the point where ya have to kill a bunch of war-chiefs, i killed 2 of em and at that point i got immensely bored of the game and just though "i cant be bothered playing this anymore" and just traded it in the following morning.
JoeToots's avatar