Fans contributed to Mass Effect Remastered Trilogy poll - Game being considered by Bioware

BioWare Edmonton and Montreal boss Aaryn Flynn have polled fans on whether they'd like to see a Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy and what features they'd like to see in it.

Writing on NeoGAF, Flynn revealed some of the features fans had asked for such as 1080p 60fps support, high-res textures, the inclusion of all DLC and a 'seamless experience' so each game flows into one another.

It was also suggested that DLC should also be organically implemented.

"'Organic implementation' is definitely what I have in mind," Flynn agreed. "[The DLC] should just all be there, as if it never wasn't there (if that makes sense)."

Currently a Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy is unannounced, however it seems like it's at least being considered.

Would you like to see a remastered Mass Effect Trilogy with some of the features mentioned above included?

Edited On 07 Nov, 2014

Comments
Burner's avatar
Burner 2 years ago
For me personally Mass Effect was my favourite series from the previous gen so I would love to see a remastered version for current gen.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
I'd go for that
I'm yet to buy any of them on PC so if it's a good price I might look into it
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I want them on PC but I want them on steam and not origins.
Enough with the remakes.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I want this remake, can see a lot more wanting it too
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
dont want it just dont buy it, everyones happy
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Would people still wont this if it delayed the new mass effect game by 6 months or a year?
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I would to be honest, then when it comes out I would have the collection all together on ps4
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
but bro, I have a mass effect sleeve tattoo, so its a no brainer for me lol
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Fair enough cant argue with your dedication there Jay lol I do feel there will be more collections to come on the new consoles stuff like Gears and the Uncharted series will probably get remasters soon.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
no doubt, I would also get a remastered Skyrim too if that ever came out, thats about it
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
If there is a gears of war one I will be hoping for a limited edition console then it'll be a case of here shopto just have my money.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I posted ShopTo my wallet months ago
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'd post mine but all that'd come out of it would be a moth..
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
and they didnt post it back? the thieving b...... lol
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I like the Mass effect games, but if they release them then I will buy them, and I do not want that expense just yet. I can easily play these games on my Xbox 360 which is still set up as it is not dead yet. When the Xbox 360 and PS3 are no longer supported, then it would be great to buy these games again. All these remasters keeps the Xbox 360 and PS3 alive -why would people upgrade to PS4 / Xbox ONE if they focus on remastering games that are on the consoles they already have? They would probably be best remastering games that were on PS2 / Original Xbox and before. I would love a remaster of Jet Force Gemini or a collection of all RARE games on 1 disc.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Tony speaking of expense if i remember correctly you was after zoo tychoon wasn't you? well it's £14.99 instore in game.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Cheers, was hoping for a digital version, but at that price well worth and after buying the 1TB console had enough reward points to get more than 50% off that price too! ShopTo should start doing points for consoles again, although they did not acquire the 1TB console, but they did do points for console up until Sep last year. Also MS should do 1TB consoles as standard. I mainly got the 1TB one as 500GB was not enough in under a year, and even with 2TB external HDD that will all be filled up by next year, plus I get another years warranty, as last years is running out this month. I bet next year there will be a 2TB Halo 5 Limited edition console, if they do I will trade in the 1TB console for that.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I wouldn't mind playing Mass effect again - 20-30 hours each game for full completion. Completed 1 and 2 on the PC and Xbox 360 and Mass effect 3 on the PC and Wii U. The Wii U port was very good, I love having the map on the pad - so much easier to navigate - no off-screen support though! If this happens and its 30-40.00 then i'll easily get it as long as it has all the DLC or at least all of the story DLC. I don't mind re-mastered games for the PS4/Xbox One as long as they look and play better than previous consoles and they have all previously available DLC. I want them to bring out DA 1 and 2 on them because I've only played on the PC and fancy playing them on my PS4 with DA3
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Has to be 60fps though...
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
deifinately, mass effect always had avery dodgy framerate and many minor bugs so a remastered version would be awesome