Monday Chat, November 10

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a busy weekend for us in terms of playing games for review, one of which should go live today. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Nov, 2014

Comments
Played some Shovel Knight and Bayonetta, and a couple of levels of DKC and preordered the Majora's Mask limited edition.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Played abit of CounterStrike at the weekend but everyone around my level or basically just smurfing. Also got abit of shadows of mordor in and to top it off last night i played abit of payday2 and also a few games of worms which was hella funny.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 2 years ago
I have just been playing the evil within i am finding that game hard and i have been playing abit of steamworld dig on the vita.
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Went and watched Interstellar which was incredible! Played more Destiny, cod and sunset overdrive. Friend git his halo mcc Sat and lent it to me why he was at work. Exploring the old classic maps was like a trip down memory lane, could not play online with others yet through. I wonder if the super jump glitch is still there? Hoping my copy arrives today.
Played a lot of Van Helsing and recorded my first live commentary in forever. *Plug* http://youtu.be/o0IGe2jCtOU *Plug*
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Still trying to get my head around why Sony always seem to create problems where none existed before and then when they 'fix' that problem they create another one that didn't exist before either!? I speak of the recent firmware update of course i.e. they have 'fixed' the problem with the PS4 not restarting when put in rest mode, however it has now caused a different problem in that the controllers can no longer be charged when in standby, at least mine doesn't work any more. Anyone else noticed the same issue and can someone at Shopto pass this on to Sony please? I've been trying for months, nay years, to try and find contact details for Sony for such issues but it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles! They obviously don't want consumers getting in contact with them at all except through Fuckbook and Twatter which I don't use. Thanks.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
There is an option in settings > power saving settigns - lets you charge for 3 hours or indef i think it is. Mine reset all power saving settings to none so USB charging was turned off with the update. Best to check in there to see if it needs turning back on :)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I completed Walking Dead PS4 rental last night - the Rock, paper, scissors trophie was a pain to get! finally did though. Really enjoying YS on the Vita too - wish I had bought it when it was on sale the other day - Aslo - Binding of Isaac is now free for PSN Plus on the Vita!
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Thanks Turniplord, I didn't know about that. I will try that next time I'm on it.