Destiny to go offline on Thursday for server side update

If you are a big Destiny fan then you may be interested to know that it'll be going offline tomorrow, Thursday, November 13.

Bungie says that servers will go offline from 8AM Pacific (16.00pm) through noon (20.00pm), on Thursday, November 13 in order to prepare for a server side update - in other words, you won't be downloading this patch.

Are you still playing Destiny? A lot of people on our friends lists seem to be.

Edited On 12 Nov, 2014

Comments
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
I play every day lol, 160 hours im at
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Wow puts my 85 hours to shame haha.
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Nooooooo. I'm up to around 150 hours. More than any other game I've ever played
LEE 2 years ago
I must be a right saddo then ive got over 400 hrs on the game
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
For only 85 hours you've got a hell of a loadout! :D Don't even want to look at how many hours I've clocked up
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah seem to have been very lucky with drops recently. But do seem to get the same sort of weapons not really tried Hand Cannons or Fusion rifles as never had a legendary or exotic drop for them to date. Had a quick look at your character have you not got any raid gear yet? or you just leveling other gear?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
I've been really unlucky with armour to be honest, the only piece I've obtained from raids is the chest armour "Kabr's Wrath" and the only 2 exotic one's I've managed to find are also chest armours. In terms of helmets, greaves and gauntlets, not once have I had any legendary's or exotic drops(from raids or anything else for that matter), all 3 legendary pieces I own from those categories I bought from the factions in the Tower... Oh and that sod Xur has been selling the same Titan Chest armour I already own for the last three weeks! :D
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
every now and then Xur sells an exotic helmet, so keep checking richard
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Atleast in terms of Primary Weapons I'm doing ok, have got Suros Regime, Hard Light, Red Death, Thorn, Vision of Confluence(twice), Shadow Price, The Devil You Know and Vanquisher VIII. Jay if I visit Xur tomorrow and he's got that armamentarium again I'm not gonna be happy!! :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Xur is turning into a bit of a troll. He always seems to sell sunbreakers for warlocks every week occasional changing to chest piece. I need the raid helmet to get to level 30 which requires hard raid or find the raid gloves and get an exotic helmet. Main task this week is to upgrade weapons need to upgrade Red Death, Vision of Confluence and Patience and Time.