Ubisoft has announced that the Nintendo 3DS version of Tetris Ultimate will be available as a boxed edition in retailers and digitally through the Nintendo eShop tomorrow, November 14 in the UK.
Tetris Ultimate on Nintendo 3DS features seven new ways to play, including a new single-player Challenge mode.
- Battle Ultimate – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Matrix shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let It Rain and dump blocks down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you advance by clearing away a number of your lines, especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
- Marathon – Complete level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Endless – Keep clearing lines until your stamina runs out.
· Ultra – Race to score as many points as possible before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out challengers.
- Challenge – With four mode variants, be prepared for a variety of challenges that will put any player’s determination to the test:
o Master – The Tetriminos drop instantly and appear at the bottom.
o Rotation Lock – The orientations of the Tetriminos are random and you cannot rotate them.
o Escalation – As the game levels up, you’ll have to clear more lines.
o Invisible – The Tetriminos become invisible as they drop to the bottom.
You can order below.