Wednesday Chat: November 19

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 19 Nov, 2014

Comments
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I'm crap at the Binding of Isaac :'(
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Turnip, i've heard raving reviews about binding of isaac. Is it good? It's in my backlog but because there are so many games in my backlog i can only give a game an hour to impress me or it goes in my crap folder..
Saw an interesting article this morning. http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/11/18/nintendo-thinks-rival-consoles-and-the-aaa-market-are-boring/
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Well dragon age is getting slated off of users over on metacritic... http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dragon-age-inquisition/user-reviews
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Has anybody used shareplay? and what games actually work with it as all I have heard the last few weeks is so and so game wont allow shareplay.
Binding of Isaac is a great little game
MonkeySeeker's avatar
MonkeySeeker 2 years ago
User "reviews" on metacritic are worthless. Too many are written by idiots.
Metacritic should just die
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Finished sniper elite 3 yesterday and was very dissapointed to be honest.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Binding is fun but bloody hard. i've seen people on youtube fly through it - like Nilesy - but I just suck at it haha!
Kwan 2 years ago
Picking up GTA V in half hour, hardly played it on ps3 so very much looking forward to it ! Dragon age Inquisition looks great with a ton of content but can't bring myself to buy another game with smash bros coming out soon. Damn you Broketober !
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
You will love gta I'm the same only played a little on the 360 and am glad I've still got lots to explore and see now. Still playing Destiny but am trying to cut back. Got far cry 4 too
agentsmith007's avatar
agentsmith007 2 years ago
Finally finished alien isolation today, never thought I would complain about the length of a game considering most triple AAA titles can be finished in a advert break but this game was a couple of hours too long... BUT what a fantastic game, everything is just spot on - atmosphere, sound, scenery, alien. .This was one of my top 5 games of 2014 and I highly recommend this game.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Broketober and Skintvember is the main reason I Pre Pay for games, received 8 ps4 games in the last 2 weeks, but started paying them off at the start of the year to soften the blow