Thursday Chat: November 20

It's Thursday. So what are you up to? Are you playing any of this week's new releases or are you still waiting on your new game to show up?

There's plenty of games on the way over the next few weeks with Pokemon, Smash Bros and LittleBigPlanet 3 just being a few of them.

So what are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Nov, 2014

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
At the moment I'm playing portal 2. It's a fun game because different...
Still playing Lego Batman 3, finished the story now and am just collecting stuff. It's alright but I'm definitely feeling some burn out on Lego games after playing 4 in the last 18 months or so.
Elite: Dangerous is now going to be Online Only. Welp, that news just killed my interest in the game
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
AC Initiates website seems to be working now - its bumped me to level 13 allowing me to get my legacy costumes in the game - still not syncing all my previous AC progress though - least I can now run around as connor - shame i've finished the game and i'm now just re-playing to get 100% - only 1 save per person means unless I want to wipe it all, i can't start a new game! great :/
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqevdNV1yBc --- Watchdogs on Wii U (totally forgot it is out tomorrow) - there is a lso all the pre-order dlc and a few mission dlc out in the e-shop on release - not sure on prices
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Might just be the video but that didnt look good to me. Still havent tried Watchdogs on any console yet.
It's already on the eshop, at £49.99, with the DLC weighing in at around an extra tenner. Bloody extortionate pricing.
Never judge IQ on a Youtube video since they are HEAVILY compressed
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
AC initiates is saying maintenance for me, ive had uplay activated on all AC games so my level should bump right up once ive linked it
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, it went off for a bit and its now come back on and reset me back to level 1! lucily I managed to open all the chests when it was working before - now it tells you how many kills you have got with each weapon/style - this however isn't working either yet - just displays zero when i'm easily over 2.5k kills