Friday Chat: November 21

So, What are you plans for the weekend? Are you partying? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 21 Nov, 2014

Comments
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
does anyone who has dragon age know how to find and equip the Flames of the Inquisition Armour, I installed it, booted up the game, couldnt find it, been to various merchants, nothing
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 2 years ago
Far Cry 4,Dragon Age,Gta 5 all in the apace of 3 days,gaming heaven
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
@jay - don't own it yet - Rental company osted it out last night - but according to online - "A starter set of the gear for your class is in a trunk, in the room you first wake up in when you arrive in Haven. I believe you get schematics to craft the rest once you unlock Skyhold." So it looks like you have to craft them later on even though you put in the code :/
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
That reminds me - i'm only half way though setting up my DA story online so it cam import it in to alter the story. Will have to finish that today before it arrives
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
i seen that , but i got nothing there, and the dlc is installed
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'll be finishing up portal 2 tomorrow hopefully.
Probably play a bit more Lego Batman 3, work towards the 100%, plus some MK8 and Shovel Knight too. Also will be clearing some shelf space for my Amiibo's coming next week, and checking the Fedex tracking info on my New 3DS XL.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Mostly Destiny will hopefully get enough Iron Banner stuff done to get the gloves also need to do the raid this week then hopefully get to level 30 and then give it a rest until the expansion comes out.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
It's Black Friday week, ShopTo needs some sales going on!
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Finally had some luck with armour drops this week and got something other than chest armours. Got a pair of gauntlets from the raid.... then went to see Xur this morning praying the exotic titan helmet would be back only to feel the irony in the fact that he was selling exotic gauntlets! Decided to hang on to my strange coins and roll the dice on an exotic engram with my mote's of light. Went to see the cryptarch who's been taking the piss for a while and it turned out to be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9GhwJXtU50 So only need to get to Rank 3 on Iron Banner now(for the boots) and level 30 here I come :)
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
You definately have been lucky this week for drops I have to get to Level 4 for the gauntlets not sure if I will make it or not as only on Level 2 at the moment. Slowly getting better at crucible.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Just completed YS on Vita - gonna post back tomorrow. Great game - 35 hours well spent - can't be bothered re-playing the game again on knightmare difficulty just to get the platinum though. Going to try and get back into Tales of Heart (Totally forgot the controls as i've not been on it for a few days!)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
JB for ios 8 and 8.1 just released! there goes my sat nigh t- re-doing my iPhone 5S and iPad Air