Out Next Week: w/c Nov 24

The new releases are starting to slow down a little, although next week is still a pretty busy one, especially for Nintendo fans.

New releases next week include Pokemon Omega and Sapphire and Smash Bros for the Wii U, both of which we'll have a review for soon. We'll also be reviewing LittleBigPlanet 3 for PS3 and PS4, another of next week's new releases.

Check out all of next week's new releases below.

November 26

Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions - PC, Xbox 360 , PS3, PS4, Xbox One

November 28

Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom -  Xbox 360 , PS3, PC, 3DS

LittleBigPlanet 3 - PS3 , PS4

Persona Q: Shadow of The Labyrinth - 3DS

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire - 3DS

Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 -  PC

Super Smash Bros -  Wii U

Edited On 23 Nov, 2014

Comments
Just Smash Bros out of those for me, will also be getting Thomas was Alone from the eshop too, plus a load of Amiibo's and my New 3DS XL should be arriving sometime this week.
Smash Bros Adapter bundle, Smash Gamecube Controller, Pokemon Omega Ruby LE, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire LE. It is an expensive week for me. It's also the start of a Steam Sale and Black Friday week on Amazon
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Eager to see your review of LBP3 on PS4 and hoping it works better than I've been reading because apparently there are tons of bugs causing failure to import DLC from the previous games and various issues causing crashes and freezing. Let's hope there's a patch for the UK release which fixes most, if not all, of those problems because this is my most wanted game for years.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Ill be picking up Geometry Wars 3, The level designs look really cool and very colorful, I haven't played a twin stick shooter for awhile so should be fun.
Rohan2106's avatar
Rohan2106 2 years ago
Smash Wii U + adapter, about 5 amiibos, Smash edition gamecube controller and both Pokemon ORAS for me this week. Been saving up since the start of the year.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Smash Bros + adapter and controller. Will have to get Amiibos later. Also the Crew open beta is running between 25th and 28th Nov
Fuck it, have upgraded my Smash Bros order to add the Gamecube adaptor, already got controllers so don't need to buy any of those.
More control options is never a bad thing
Always good to have the option, not like it's costing me anything to upgrade anyway, I've got £100+ in Amazon vouchers unused at the moment.