Monday Chat: November 24

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a busy weekend for us in terms of playing games for review, one of which should go live today. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 24 Nov, 2014

Comments
RAMSEY MADMAN's avatar
RAMSEY MADMAN 2 years ago
Halo co-op broke Farcry co-op broke Assassins creed co-op broke Dint play as much as I liked to for them reasons.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
had no issues with AC Co-Op :) - Going to buy Far Cry 4, Dragon Age, Pokemon and Smash Bros this week - plus the Steam and Amazon sales :/ - i'll have no money again shortly after payday :'(
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Finished portal 2. Now I dont really feel like playing anything so I've started up my runescape sub again.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Played a lot of Iron Banner on Destiny finally made it to level 4 late last night. PVP can be so frustrating in that game.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Myself not much gaming apart from palying pokemon x. Since my tv decided to break down last wednesday. Now i have been waiting for the repair/insurance guy to come out to sort it out but they cant until this wednesday. Witch im abit annoyed by since that smash bro's comes out thursday & i wont be able to play it for who knows long. All well im grateful i have my 3ds.
Did a bit of collecting on Lego Batman 3, played a few eshop games, and a bit of Smash Bros 3DS in preparation for the Wii U version.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Started Far Cry 4 the other day but wasn't that impressed by it to be honest. I haven't played a Far Cry game before but I expected it to be better. I'll try it again later, maybe the more I play I might grow to like it. @Gloria, where are you getting your New Nintendo 3DS from?
Pretty sure Smash Bros will play on the gamepad.
Play-Asia Spear, had a message from them saying it would be dispatched today.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Yeah I had that message too. But they've updated their website saying they aren't expecting stock till tomorrow.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Even so gloria i would prefer my tv as the main screen. But since the bottom half of my tv screen hd wise have gone dam dark & dead that wont be happening, i hope ill just get an replacement since that would be a lot faster & reliable option in the end.
So I see Spear, my order had had the dispatch date changed to 8th of December now too. Ah well, as long as it arrives for Christmas that's cool.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I can't find my orders dispatch date. I don't normally order from Play Asia so I'm not used to their website yet.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
You have to be logged in to your play-asia account spear
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
It's ok, I've cancelled my order now anyway. Going to try my luck with 365games instead.
I'm not a fan of the Play-Asia website. They are still sending me E-mails about payment for Hakuoki, even though I already bought/have it
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Play-Asia are great sorry have to defend them here, you should get in touch with an manger at paly-asia nox they'll wipe off in no time but you will just have to prove that you already paid for it. Also if you still getting e-mails make sure you opt out of there newsletter on your profile simpe as really.
I'll stick with play asia, not had a bad experience with them before, if they say they're getting stock in tomorrow they probably will and my order will be shipped then.
Heard the Devils Third is almost complete now, so should be getting an early 2015 release. Really looking forward to that, multiplayer looks mental.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I hardly ever import but when I do, I normally use Nippon-Yassan. But because the 3DS is an AUS import Nippon aren't stocking it.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I'm not interested in devils third but as new ip's go i hope it sells well for them. But one game i have changed my mind about is splattoon now i am looking forward to it since ive read more & seen about it looks amusing & fun also very colourful witch i like.
Splatoon looks awesome, definitely my most anticipated game for next year.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
My anticipated game next year is persona 5 cant wait. But yeah splatoon does look colourful fun indeed we'll have to play when it gets the release gloria.
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Got my Far cry 4 plat 29hrs play time its a great game but far cry 3 story is better , other games i got in were halo , gta and ac unity and rouge. my next big game purchase will be the order collectors edition next year now
When is was on a daily deal I was about to place the order but the website (or my Internet) went belly up so I re-ordered it. It seems that I already reserved the first one though
The Devil's Third looks rubbish
Oh something I found funny ( http://international.download.nvidia.com/geforce-com/international/comparisons/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes/metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-pc-vs-playstation-4-comparison-1.html ) There's no difference between PS4 and PC. Nope, nothing, not one bit
It looked rough at E3 Nox, but Nintendo SPD have been working on it, so it's going to look loads better on release, and the multiplayer looks mental. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhYXd8E2KOE
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Hey joe will shopto be doing any sales on games etc for black friday ?
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
On the email I got yesterday there was a little bit about Black Friday sale starting Friday for 4 days
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Ah i see, sounds good thank you bindiana.
Devil's Third is a maybe for me
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I will try devils third but as it stands at this time it would be no buy for me.
I have faith in Itagaki and Nintendo.
Kwan 2 years ago
Been playing a bit of Destiny, trying to max out my crucible marks. Didn't really play it before and I'm enjoying it so the games life has been prolonged. GTA V on the PS4 is fantastic ! Can't wait for smash bros too on Friday :D Hey toots ! let me know what runescape is like now :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
@Kwan, i'm loving it at the moment but i can't really summarise it up on here. If you'd like to know more if youy have skype add me. It's JoeTootell
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Just got disney infinity for ps4 for a very good price in Black Friday sale :) may cancel if the collectors edition is about 50 tho cod rather pay a bit extra and get 3 more characters
Personally I wouldn't say £65 is a good price but to each their own
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah - I had the other version on order for 32 but cancelled to get the 65 version.I collect the Toys and paying an extra 32 for hulk, hawkeye, captain america and the big base thing isn't bad as the figures retail at about 10-15.00 each on their own. plus the original price is over 100 quid!
Fair enough. I grabbed the Logitech C920 deal & now I'm hoping a Samsung 840 Evo goes up later in the week. There also might be some impulse buys
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah - i'm trading in my PS4 Mordor tomorrow at CEX for the Guardians of the galaxy playset - I like mindless platforming and spam killing for when i'm bored. I dunno what I want - maybe a few 3d Blurays and a Vita mem card would be nice - still only got my crappy 16 gig!
Import the 64gb card from Japan. It was around £44 last time I looked (Still think they are overpriced)