Tuesday Chat: November 25

It's Tuesday, although there are no new releases today, so you'll likely either be waiting on Friday's releases or playing something else.

We've been busy with reviews and are also hoping to give you some impressions of Nintendo's amiibo figures soon. We'll keep the articles coming, just remember to keep the chat coming.

So what are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 25 Nov, 2014

Comments
Will be downloading Thomas was Alone from the eshop today, so will be playing that later. Also got shipping notification on my New 3DS from Play Asia, according to Fedex that'll be arriving tomorrow.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Destiny is still the only game I really play when I get chance to game. That said, Friday should be an epic gaming night with some old friends. Hopefully Smash Bros will entertain and we'll be able to organise it again sometime soon
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Hatoful Boyfriend is being released next year on PS4 and Vita its about time we got a pigeon dating simulator on consoles!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Ha! I was tempted to pick that up on Steam! I should also add, I've been slowly working my way through Bayonetta 2 when the urge takes me
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Went off the idea of amiibos. Just not really impressed with what they do. I have smash bros and Pokemon sapphire coming this weekend but I will still probably be on Dragon Age. Just killed my first Dragon yesterday which was quite a long fight only to have a quest marker come up at the end for slaying 1 out of 10 dragons.
I hate stuff like that. Takes you right out of the immersion
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
It wasn't bad it was just a little indicator in the top right corner but it is good to know there are more to fight. I had to go back and change tactics after the first try as it destroyed me.
I just don't like stuff like that. I mean how does your character know that there are exactly 9 more Dragons?
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Thats true I suppose, unless there was a quest I picked up earlier for slaying 10 dragons maybe. You might be able to turn the indicators off as well there are quite a lot of options in the menus for it.