Thursday Chat: November 27

It's Thursday. So what are you up to? Are you playing any of this week's new releases or are you still waiting on your new game to show up?

There's plenty of games on the way tomorrow with Pokemon, Smash Bros and LittleBigPlanet 3 just being a few of them. We've already reviewed the former two and a review for LittleBigPlanet 3 is incoming soon.

So what are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 27 Nov, 2014

Comments
Will be waiting for the Fedex man again today, might check out the Hyrule Warriors DLC if he's taking too long.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Just had an shipping email from Play Asia, my New Nintendo 3ds XL is on its way. I had a dispatched email for my copy of Smash Bro's + Gamecube adapter yesterday but odd thing is I didn't get a dispatch email for any amiibo. I did get an email saying Shopto didn't get their Smash Gamecube controllers from Nintendo yet but didn't mention anything about amiibo being delayed. I'm not complaining, just mentioning it to see if anyone else's amiibo has been shipped yet?
I got an E-mail saying my Smash Bros is delayed
Unlucky Nox, might be because of the Gamecube adaptor, heard there's been problems with shortages of it.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Unluckly nox, i myself had my smash bros since 9am just no tv to play it on since the repair guy took it yesterday & it could take up to 10 days "sigh"
Play it on the Gamepad then
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I would but i want the full effect you know, plus as i said before i prefer to play on my tv.
Smash has just been sent, I should have it tomorrow. I'm sure there are other TVs lying about that you could use. Even if you don't want to play Smash on the Gamepad there are bound to be other games that you can play. (Pokemon, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8, random game from your backlog)
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Hey joe, do you know when shopto's black friday will officially start. will it be at 12am tonight or will it be early in the morning tomorrow like at 8am? Just wondering.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Nah there screens don't compare to my other tv "witch is in repair" so i wouldn't be able get use to to difference nox at all. I am playing back log just hope my tv gets the green light by next week. Also at least you will have it tomorrow witch is good. So nox what's your opinion dark souls II for next gen ?
New 3DS is here, sadly it's not compatible with the Nintendo wifi dongle, so I'm going to have to order a wireless hotspot so I can use it online.
My opinion on Dark Souls is that I knew it was going to be released for the PS4/Xbone at some point and that's cool.My problem with it is making PC users pay £30 just for DirectX11 support (Going off GAME's pricing for the PC version)
Doesn't really affect me since I haven't bought it on PC yet but I was next month. Now I'll have to wait till April
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Ah i guess as much nox a bit unfair in some ways indeed. I hope the difference in end result for the new dark souls 2 will be good know. Sorry to hear that gloria hope you get it sorted asap but how is your new 3ds ?
Dark Souls 2 is already a great game. The new versions will just be better
ALoverOfLove's avatar
ALoverOfLove 2 years ago
Tomorrow is Black Friday which, with a little Google search, has made me excited! Any chance this applies here?
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
question to Shopto (prob be best if i email them but i'm lazy) - does the 'Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris Gold Edition PS4' come with the 3 dlc skins here? if not I may have to pre-order from Square-Enix directly. :D
Turns out the wifi dongle does work, just there's no option for it in internet settings because it just automatically connects with it. That's saved me a few quid anyway.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Glad to here it Gloria, hope you enjoy your new 3ds.
It's really nice, the screen is great and the super stable 3D works really well, and the extra controls and new button layout feel good.. Just got to wait for a bigger micro SD card before I can do a system transfer and hook it up to my NNID.
And the system works so much faster now too :)
Try loading up Smash Bros 3DS. It's like night and day
Yeah, just had a match online, kicked arse with Kirby ;0
Anyone want to re-exchange friends codes message me over on Miiverse by the way.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Black Friday deal on game tomorrow is xbox one with 4 games for £299.99
Tempting, but I don't want any of the games.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
GTA causing chaos by itself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLjdrZFtkY
Kwan 2 years ago
Can anyone get on smash bros wii u online? Keeps saying I need to update the system by going back to home and opening the software again but still no update...
No, EU servers won't be online till midnight, so no-one can play till then.
Kwan 2 years ago
That's perfect, I get back from work at midnight. Thanks Gloria :)
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Is shop to doing any black Friday deals like what GAME is doing?
At midnight
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
my Amiibo Link has been delayed - just been told I wont get it until saturday - do you think I can claim the 5 quid pre-order guarantee? ordered it on Tuesday night. Will be cool if I can - will use the fiver towards another Amiibo
If you paid for shipping then yes
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
ahhh, didn't realise you had to change the shipping in the order page to be elegible - ah well - this weekend I have: Disney infinity 2.0 CE, Dragon Age, Walking Dead 2, Wolf Among us, Pokemon Saphire, Smash Bros Wii U and whatever I get in steam over the weekend to play through - i'm guessing it arriving on Saturday wont kill me (unlike my bank account, which is now dead)
Turniplord's avatar