Monday Chat: December 1

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a busy weekend for us in terms of playing games for review, one of which should go live today. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 01 Dec, 2014

Comments
Smash Bros for me this weekend, plus caught up with a bunch of old friends at one of their birthdays and partied 90's style.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Morning all, myself just playing my 3ds on mostly pokemon x. Since my tv yet to be repaired hope to hear back by this wednesday. I am abit surprised that shopto aren't doing any cyber monday deals like most other sites but eva way i don't mind.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Had the lady friend over so little gaming. Instead we went for a nice walk beside the canal. However, she did get a few minutes in on Motorstorm as I washed up, and then I grabbed a few levels of Smash Bros whilst she got ready. Although I did have a gathering Friday night and we did get a good few rounds in on Smash Bros, loving the 8 player mode
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Didn't do any gaming this weekend. But have been tracking my New Nintendo 3DS XL and its on FedEx Vehicle for delivery today.
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
LBP3.... Still waiting for my DLC codes from shopto....They probably won't work though when we eventually get them because the game is buggy as hell.!! DLC in general isn't working. Lots of my previously purchased DLC is unavailable and showing up as not purchased which sucks, and even prizes collected in the story levels in LBP3 aren't actually awarded when you finish! I still can't believe Joe rated it so highly, that's just disgraceful and misleading and he still hasn't answered my question about whether he played some special version provided by Sumo or Sony?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Didn't play any games at all this weekend but i managed my first 5km run yesterday which i was chuffed about. Heres to another 5km to come!
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
My 3DS has arrived. Didn't expect it to come this early.
They came quick don't they, it's funny getting stuff delivered from, half way round the world quicker than Royal Mail can manage to deliver something from somewhere in this country.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Spent most of the weekend getting used to my new TV and played a bit of Destiny and started to redo the Walking Dead on PS4 so I can finally get round to playing season 2
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
@Gloria, I'm new to the 3DS so have a few questions. When I set it up do/can I connect my wii u NNID with the 3DS? Would my friend list then be the same on both consoles?
Yeah, you can connect to your NNID, but you won't get your Wii U friends list, 3DS friends have to be added separately using friends codes.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Cheeky Monkey, my codes came through for LBP3 today. Go to you order section under your account, and click the game. Should be an activate code button there. Already entered the code on the PSN and it accepted it, although won't be able to download until I get home tonight (and assuming my copy has arrived today)
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
@Gloria what's your friend code? I was going to message you over mii verse but I don't know how to do it.
It's 1504-5680-9111, what's yours?
JOHN 2 years ago
Still waiting on Shopto do dispatch my gamecube controller even though we were promised it would be dispatched on friday...
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
It's 1865-1274-5515
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
still not got my Smash bros (sent comment about this as i'm silver so should have got courier upgrade fro free if they forseen postage issues) so spent the time on Dragon Age, Persona 4 Golden (which is awesome!), Walking dead 2, Wolf Among us, Disney Infinity and Rocksmith - had a very busy weekend. Oh, and using my Link Amiibo in Hyrule Warriors (don't like the spinner that much though :( )
Added you Spear ;)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Just registered my Smash Bros, wasn't aware you get a download code for Mewtwo (in 2015)!
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Thanks Kaysar, I've been checking that every day but it was always blank. It is there now though. However I've redeemed the code on the store but it only said it was for the mythological pack and not the animals and it hasn't given them to me anyway! I tried putting the code in again but of course it said it was already redeemed and when I try to look at the DLC page on the store I just get a message saying it's unavailable because it's undergoing maintenance! The whole LBP3 DLC thing is a complete Fiasco.
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Anyone know why the Chat system on here isn't working either? The Chat box comes on from the left hand side but it won't let me click on 'Start Chat', it only lets me click on 'Close' which is really helpful!!!!!!!
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Sorry, I meant Mythical Creatures not Mythological but it's the same thing. Whatever it's called it's not working. We were supposed to get a 'Lineage Pack' too which included Journey, Kratos, Ico, Yorda and Heavy Rain. What has happened to those please?
David 2 years ago
I redeemed DLC code for LBP 3 today too, but only got Mythical Creatures and not Lineage or Hidden Animals. Completely farcical this DLC launch. Some indication from Shopto that it's an issue they're looking into would be nice...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Still no smash bros :( boooo. Can't claim the 5 quid release day guarantee either as it was sent first class. I should have gone into game on Friday and bought it. This is what I get for saving a tenner :( ah well. Long as it comes this week - little disappointed though
I just got £5 credit for them having to delay my Smash LE GameCube controller. Not bad if I do say so myself
Kwan 2 years ago
I have an essay due in on Wednesday so shouldn't have been gaming much, but already played over 10 hours of smash ... Love that game !
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 2 years ago
Cheeky Monkey and David: I'm having the same problem as you two, i just redeemed the code and i'm only getting the Mythical Creatures pack and not the other two packs. I'm going to have to chat to customer services again about this...
Captain Toad is getting good reviews. http://www.gamerankings.com/wii-u/805615-captain-toad-treasure-tracker/articles.html