Tuesday Chat: December 2

It's Tuesday and it's the release day for The Crew, so who has bought it?

We're busy with the review and are also hoping to give you some impressions soon, although other than that it's pretty quiet as we lead up to this Friday's Game Award show in the U.S, which promises some new reveals and of course, Sony's PlayStation Experience, which also promises to provide us with something new.

So what are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 Dec, 2014

Comments
David 2 years ago
Morning all, anyone had any luck with the "missing" dlc codes for lineage pack and hidden animals packs for lbp3?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Hi David. Yeah, just had an email confirming the extra DLC. Check you order section again and you should find two new codes
David 2 years ago
Just got email too! Yay! Now to dress up sackboy like a nutter and get this game played!
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Hey all, dam royal mail sux so bad there so behind since last monday on there backlog its unreal. My alpha sharpie was posted yesterday didn't turned up today & my peach amibo was posted on the 28th november & it yet to arrive better not get crushed or damage by some of there careless hands & warehouse effic.
The Amiibo's are pretty well packaged, so chances of it getting damaged are very slim.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Yeah i know gloria my link was fine & i am very happy with it. But i wouldn't push anything passed some of royal mail staff sometimes.
Yeah, I used to work at the post office, it's a miracle anything gets delivered in one piece really.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I agree there gloria.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm playing counter strike atm, after watching dreamhacks tournement at the weekend i've really gotten into it. I won't be ordering another disk game unitl they announce gears of war collection!(c'mon M$ i'm praying for you to milk the cash cow here)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Ai, I'm still waiting on LBP3 to turn up, and it was sent before my Amiibo (which turned up yesterday). In fact, some of the Christmas presents I ordered on Friday morning turned up at work yesterday. But no major rush, as and when it arrives
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I wonder if nintendo will do limited edition amibos with splatoon when it shall be released next year? Also hope they make an zero suit samus amibo & bayonetta 1 & 2 amibo that would be sweet
The Spectrum is coming back. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-02-sir-clive-sinclair-crowdfunding-new-zx-spectrum-computer
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
DOes anyone know if the GTA that comes with the ps4 bundle is a physical copy? tempted to treat myself.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Going off the questions on Amazon Toots its seems to come with a physical copy.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Nice one, going to sleep on it then mKe my mind up.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
still no Smash Bros with GC adapter Shopto - you said you can't give me the 5 quid pre-order guarantee but i'm kinda annoyed now. It was 'posted' on Thursday. I got my Lego Batman 3 today that I ordered from here on Saturday night and my guitar strings i ordered on ebay at 4pm yesterday. I know places had no stock of the Smash with GC adapter - do you think it was actually sent out or not? There is no picture to back it up like usual.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
just realised everywhere is sold out and people are selling on Ebay for up to 100 quid! Hopefully mine has been sent - if not and i've been charged then I'll want my money back. If it has and it turns up in the next few days then I may debate just re-selling it and buying just the game. Make some profit out of a bad situation
Yep, stock shortage has really driven prices stupid on the GC adaptor bundle, Amiibo's too, some of them are £20 a go on Amazon now, I decided I wanted a Kirby one over the weekend and went to get one, then changed my mind when I saw the price.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I got my adapter bundle yesterday, Mon 1st, when it was shipped by up to 3 days service (2nd class). Still waiting on the ltd edition smash bros controller which was sent 1st class yesterday, but got £5 credit for the delay :) I notice that Amazon themselves are selling the smash bros controller for more than twice I bought it from ShopTo.
M1DGET GEMS's avatar
M1DGET GEMS 2 years ago
Over 13 hours after placing an order, it's still 'processing'. Why hasn't it been dispatched yet when the order was placed long before the 5pm cutoff?! You take the money quick enough, yet take your time dispatching! Not happy!
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Got my 2 new codes for the LBP3 DLC and have them all downloaded now. Journey comes with a set of stickers too. All good now. Thanks shopto.