The Order and Bloodborne to be shown this Friday

Sony's early 2015 exclusives, The Order 1886 and Bloodborne, will be shown off at The Game Awards this Friday.

Host Geoff Keighley confirmed the news, which will no doubt please those staying up until 2am to watch the show.

As for everyone else? Well we will post the news in the morning so you won't miss out.

Edited On 02 Dec, 2014

Comments
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Great i've been waiting to see more of both but mostly bloodborne.
The Order is going to be crap, mark my words. The game is trying to be a graphical showpiece, nothing more
JoeToots 2 years ago
SO basically the PS equivalent of ryse?
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
So Ps equivalent of titian fall ?
Exactly like Ryse. I wouldn't consider Titanfall a graphical showpiece
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Maybe not show piece but they built it to be something big & it flopped really bad.
JoeToots 2 years ago
How can you call a game which has passed the 3 million mark in terms of sales a flop? http://www.lazygamer.net/24/titanfall-passes-the-2-million-mark-in-sales/
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I wouldnt call Titanfall a flop it probably didnt do as well as Microsoft and EA hoped but it wasnt a flop. I actually enjoyed the game and play it every so often.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
3 million is ok but don't forget joe most people brought it for the cheap bundle they did & after an week got bored of the game coz it lack depth
Never understood what people saw in The Order, right from the start it's looked like nothing more than a generic third person shooter.
JoeToots 2 years ago
admittingly i didn't think it was great but that's due to me not really being a big sci-fi sorta guy but the game generally did do well, it has also had alot of support from Both M$ and EA. I was one of them that *bought the bundle also.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I am not taking anything away from titan fall but the hype kind of killed it & could of turned of more unique, see they was talking big about it a lot while in early stages & saying it would be something amazing. But yeah the bundle they did at the time was good.
JoeToots 2 years ago
So basically you're saying it didn't live upto the hype? if so i have to agree with you there.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Pretty much joe & ea, developers saying it would be revolutionizing when it clearly waist in the end.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
I agree it still stands to be seen whether the gameplay of The Order will be anything revolutionary, even if it isn't, as long as it plays well it could be really good. Either way, the quality of the lore and art I've seen thus far make it unique enough not to fall into the generic category
That all depends on how much scifi/fantasy you read/watch, to me it just seems like a bunch of well worn tropes mashed together.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yea I think the amount of time, thought and care gone into it warrants a bit more than the term "mashed together". In terms of well worn tropes, more than half of the games you play are rehashes and sequels, a surprise to me was how much you took to a musou game like Hyrule Warriors... that's sarcasm of course, considering the subject matter it's no surprise you were all over it no matter how generic the gameplay. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I can't respect yours unless you leave your bias at the door
Whatever, i have no bias in this, regardless of the time, effort and technical proficiency put in to it, the gameplay looks generic and the story elements are generic, you're just trying to use my opinion of something else to try and rubbish my opinion of this. You're clearly the one with the bias.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Natural subconscious tendency to be negative towards anything not Nintendo = bias... refer yourself to the comment you made in the "Sony survey reveals that Japanese gamers want Final Fantasy VII remade" article today, lots of people including myself are interested in this subject but you felt the need to state "In other news, the sun is hot and water is wet." Case in point
You really are a giant dicksplash, my point was that it was obvious, there was no negative connotation intended, to the game, it's original platform, it's publisher or anything, it's your bias that has made you think there was.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I think with he Order the comparisons to Ryse are probably spot on, it will be a great looking game but on the terms of gameplay will probably be a bit average. I was still planning on getting it but I don't like the look of the camera angle in it, thats the only thing that has stopped me from enjoying the Evil Within as much.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
oh the personal insults, was wondering when they'd make an appearance... And no it's not my bias that made me think that Gloria, more the last 2 years worth of your posts on here that I've had the pleasure of reading. Point well made Zombie, it could very well be the case
Keep kidding yourself, you've obviously not been paying as much attention as you think you have.
Light Heavensword's avatar
Light Heavensword 2 years ago
RTLF you're just wasting your time with bullies. The irony is If this was a Wii U exclusive I doubt it would be getting this hatred. This is Ready At Dawn's first console game, so I don't think it deserves all the negativity it's getting. Will it be as good as a Naughty Dog game? Maybe not but they're getting a helping hand from Santa Monica and if you played their previous games like Daxter and God of War on Psp, you will be getting a good game.
. I can assure you if this was a Wii U exclusive it would be getting neither my love nor money.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Gloria I did say "tendency", which means I'm aware there is the odd exception. I almost miss your arguments with Prometheus, you were both as biased and deluded as eachother... only difference was you'd make personal insults which if anything suggests you're the more ardent fanboy/girl out of the two of you as you took it so personally
History tells us that most games that try to be showpieces are meh at best.
We've obviously got different definitions of personal insults, unless it includes something personal to the recipient, perhaps bedwetting or impotence or something, then it's just an insult to me.
JoeToots 2 years ago
Dicksplash.. Well that's a new one...
I thought it was an old one myself.
JoeToots 2 years ago
You have to remember you're old enough to be my mother. Different eras and that.
PC MASTER RACE!!
Oh grow up is it, coming from someone who thinks they're too grown up for fireworks i will have to decline the offer.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
@Nox, History also tells us that games with a big production and good gameplay are enjoyed by many people.... and regardless of what History tells us maybe we should give the game a chance before writing it off. I'm not daft, I certainly wont be committing to this game until I a) see more of it and b) see at least a few positive reviews for it.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
haha ^
Advocating violence towards women? Very grown up.
Gamersgate
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
oh here we go, you should be a feminist activist Gloria :D towards men or women violence is wrong regardless, it was meant in a harmless way too so don't try playing that card
You need a slap, you need a slap, everyone needs a slap!
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
The voice of diplomacy :P
PC MASTER RACE
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
FYI Gloria my definition of a personal insult/attack is not confined to being something personal to the recipient although that's one way of looking at it. A personal attack can also be using an ad hominem means of dismissing or discrediting someone's views, ad hominem (latin for "to the person") means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments
y u use l0ng w0rdzz?
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Ooh dear, Danny's messages have been deleted :D
Wow
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
^ Nope not really but that video was funny, I deleted my comments myself.simply because I didn't want it to get out of hand and then end up being involved in a full blown argument.
You realized picking a fight with someone for being argumentative was a tad hypocritical perhaps?
PC MASTER RACE!!!!
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Nope, I realized that it would of been a waste of time as I remember seeing many people on this site complain about you yet ShopTo do nothing about it, so whats the point?
So, you don't mind being a hypocrite then?
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
No I don't I was being hypocritical at all, definition "behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case" nope not in the slightest.
P-C M-A-S-T-E-R R-A-C-E
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
FFS, No I don't think* I was being hypocritical at all. (ShopTo its 2014, make an edit button already)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i thought the order looks okay :) not seen much to make a full decision though - even if its a generic 3rd person - I like generic 3rd person shooters to pass the time so hopefully the story is okay :) I dunno why, but I thought of it as a beureu in 19th century London game - however my view is probably wrong now as i've not seen any videos of it for a long time haha!
Neil 2 years ago
1 minute reading news, 10 minutes wasted reading string of arguements
JoeToots 2 years ago
gotta love shopto news eh neil?