Wednesday Chat: December 3

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Dec, 2014

Comments
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Did anyone see the Wii U sales charts this week Fifa 13 sold more copies then Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Boom. Sonic boom maybe due to it being awful and watchdogs didnt even make it in to the top 20.
Somewhere was probably bundling the 8GB model with it for cheap, I heard some retailers were getting it cheap to clear stock.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Morning all, My faith in royal mail are truly shot waited 2 hours today for the post & i am still as yet to receive my peach amibo & pokemon:AS. When royal mail went private they got worse, witch i thought they couldn't get more worse than they was before they went private but i was so wrong. I hope both parcels come tomorrow
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Today has been one small step for joe but one giant leep for joekind today, I recieved my first disk based PC game ever. Battlefield 4 £5 how could i say no.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
It is the Black Friday sales that has caused the clog up in Royal Mail. I placed an order for something on Amazon on Friday, and Amazon have yet to process it, let alone it being delivered by Royal Mail. DPD are the best all round though, and I have found that overall Royal Mail have been reliable, and most parcels turn up in the end, it is just slow. If you want speed then choose a courier or DPD where possible, their 1 hour delivery window makes them the most efficient delivery service, and fortunately ShopTo uses DPD. The only reasons couriers are more efficient than Royal Mail is they cost more to use, and so end up having less parcels to deliver. If they ended up having the same volume as Royal Mail they would be as bad, probably even worse
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The Smash Bros controller just arrived :) Also just spotted a new Witcher game on Steam based on the board game for £6.99 (currently £6.29 for the next 5 hours), I may get that.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i still don't have my Smash Bros - confirmed by shopto it was posted though - put it at a stupid price on both Ebay and Amazon - see if anyone bites at it before I decide I want to open and play on it.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
how can Kingdom hearts 2.5 be in both the top pre-orders and top sellers? I thought it moves over so it isn't in both?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
It is interesting how the Royal Mail works. All bar two of my Black Friday orders has arrived (not all Royal Mail, mind) but my copy of LBP which was posted a week ago is still yet to arrive, yet my amiibo posted on the same day has.
M1DGET GEMS's avatar
M1DGET GEMS 2 years ago
Ok, now it's 30 hours since placing my order and it's still 'processing'. You're seriously taking the p!ss, now! I understand Christmas and Black Friday orders are causing a backlog of orders, but 30 hours without dispatching it is ridiculous!
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Really? I placed an order with Zavvi on Friday and they only got around to posting it this morning. Different orders take different amounts of time.
Have just been doing one of my surveys and have been asked if I would buy a new Mario Galaxy game. I had one of these asking if I'd be interested in a Halo collection months before the Master Chief collection was announced, so maybe there's a new Mario Galaxy game coming.
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Playing Captain Toad for review. It’s very charming.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
how do the amiibos work in cpt toad? I've pre-ordered elsewhere cos for some reason it was really cheap :)
Not sure Amiibo functionality is in the game at launch, none of the reviews I've seen for it mention them, and there's no Toad Amiibo yet, or even been announced.