Wednesday Chat: December 10

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Dec, 2014

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I need Nintendo Wii-u I.Ds again so if you have one post it. Let's see what all the fuss around MK8 and smash bros is.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Morning all. Very happy myself my tv has been repaired & i finally get it back today at some point so looking forward to smash bros later on now. Also i have question about dragon age 3 can you transfer all your choices from the save files on the previous games to dragon age 3, so it will shape the story trough your choices. Or is there an quick story round up & make an choice like the free mass effect 3 dlc when you start the game ?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Akemi I believe it doesn't transfer over and there is no way too transfer it over.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Ah well that's kind of an shame really. Since the choices you made in previous game effected the story an hell of a lot, would of been nice to transfer your choices over but i will still enjoy dragon age 3 alot. Thanks toots
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
AAkemi - if you have time go to - https://dragonagekeep.com/en_US/ - from here you can pick all the choices you made (or wanted to make) in DA 1 and 2 - then when you start a new game it will sync with origin and import your story - this will change who is alive, who you meet and what role people play (this takes a long time though - I spent a few hours making all of my choices!!)
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I see. Thank you ill have to do that when i get some free time.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
My apologise I must of missed that site
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I see the chances of getting a 20th anniversary PS4 console is becoming slimmer supposedly there is a shop in London selling 94 of them for £19.94 and 50 more each for full price on Thursday and Friday so thats 200 gone of the 1000 supposedly available.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
My Nintendo ID is Kaysar... Original, I know. As for news for me, my new Uni course materials should be turning up today. A level 3 course on the Environmental Web. So seems my gaming time will soon be cut even shorter as the course gets into full swing.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, i got an email from EA abut the DA site about a week before Inquisition came out - states its in Beta so i guess it wasn't really publicly announced. Its really good but very time consuming
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
any consequences if I do a charge-back on Paypal for Smash bros and Lara croft? Both items haven't arrived - I want the games before Christmas so I want to re-purchase them either elsewhere or here and have ordered to my place of work and then i'll send the others back if they ever eventually turn up. Just not willing to wait 15 working days before I can get my money back for something which wasn't my fault.