Friday Chat: December 12

So, What are you plans for the weekend? Are you partying? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 12 Dec, 2014

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Going to watch the hobbit tonight, I'm not to bothered about going tbh but meh whatever. Then I'll probs play a little mario and also set up my 3DS
Having a quiet weekend, probably play some Smash Bros, maybe a bit of Ittle Dew. Need to relax, got an important hospital appointment first thing Monday and I've been stressing out about Christmas too much this week.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i'll give you a game over the weekend Gloria but a word of warning, i'm terrible..
I'm not brilliant myself, but I do OK with Kirby.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
well considering both Lara Croft and Smash Bros are yet to arrive (paypal issuing a chargeback - joy :/) I'll prob just spend all weekend setting up my iPad Air 2 128GB work provided me with :) will be much better than the 16GB version I have now!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i just find myself mashing buttons on Smash. I'm not to bad at Mk8 though.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Got a stall at local comic book convention so will be there Saturday and Sunday if I get any times for games it will just be Destiny.
Smash lags like hell for me
Must have a dodgy connection Nox, I'll be hosting some Smash 3pm tomorrow if anyone wants to play.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
*Figured it out* - Logging lost parcel claim with Shopto for Smash - still annoyed but Meh - i'll buy it after Christmas or in a Christmas sale on game or something. Customer service don't reply so can't request a swap for the Mario edition - but then again, at this point I dont trust it would ever turn up! haha. I should just buy it digitally - like i've had to with Lara Croft
New Mario movie is coming apparently, made by \Sony if you can believe that. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-12-sony-making-super-mario-bros-movie-leak-suggests
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
They should leave it alone the live action film is a classic and shouldnt be messed with haha
MrG's avatar
MrG 2 years ago
Shopto please remove your day dispatch notice. I ordered sleeping dogs yesterday and still not dispatched. Although I was charged straight away. False advertising this is.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
So here is a funny story.. i ordered a 3ds the other day and i've been moaning and complaining about it not showing up... today it did finally show up i opened up the box and though to myself.. i don't even want this...
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend has launched on Steam. Problem is, it's region locked
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Lara croft just turned up - only 5 days late.... least this one actually turned up.