Monday Chat: December 15

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a busy weekend for us in terms of playing games for review, one of which should go live today. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 15 Dec, 2014

Comments
Had a quiet weekend, played some Smash Bros, sold my old 3DS on Ebay for more than CEX would have given me, and dyed my hair. Just getting ready for my appointment with the surgeon now and will be off out soon.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I have a Pikachu 3ds and they seem to go for quite a bit more than standard 3ds xl's - will sell mine once the new ones come out - find it stupid though that you have to have the new one - do the transfers then sell - you should be able to just take out the SD and re-link it in a new console.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Games wise - i finally completed Walking dead 2 - so posted it back today - hope they send a new game before christmas. Not even started my Wolf among us yet! I'm hoping the deal on PSN today is either GTA or something I own that i can sell for more (upgraded to a 2tb H/d this weekend - took FOREVER to move off the save files, one by one! literally hours!)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Gaming wise, i played abit of new super mario bros U which isn't as good as i remember... Also got my ass handed to me on smash by level 3 CPU's so nothing really out of the ordinary..
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Morning all, over weekend i enjoyed playing a lot of smash bros & tiny bit of the dark below dlc on destiny. Plus some pokemon x too. But i am still yet to receive my peach amibo today & its been way too long now so off to fill lost claim form sadly coz of royal mail endless backlog & bad service on there part "sigh".
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
"Sigh" Since i don't have an dam printer, i cant fill out my lost claim form for my missing peach amibo. I'll have to wait until tomorrow it seems or till the end of the week till i cant get it sorted.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Didnt really play much over the weekend. So I assume the new 3DS has no issue with the UK games as long as it is in the PAL format? Also if you order it from PLAY-ASIA does it come with a charger?
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Zombie check the info of the 3ds on play-asia at the bottom of the product it should tell you what it comes boxed with.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Will do, cheers.
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
Just moved into a new flat and its nice to have internet back. I just paid a £43 customs charge for importing my New Nintendo 3ds xl from Play Asia. @Zombieflamingo, the New Nintendo 3DS doesn't come with a charger. What do people currently have on pre order? I was going to pre order some more games for next year but there isn't many games with release dates though.
Little Mac, Type0, Toad, Tales, Star Fox, Zelda
Spear 25's avatar
Spear 25 2 years ago
I've got Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Order 1886 and Witcher 3 on pre order so far.
I have Witcher 3 PC/Xbone/PS4 on pre-order at Amazon
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
steam sale on wed - don't think anything I want though
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Steam sale?!?! damn that's my wage gone...
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
OMG - buying tonight!!! - http://store.steampowered.com/app/277754/
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
what about this - http://store.steampowered.com/app/327890/?snr=1_7_15__13
I have a spare key for that
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Pre orders just captain toad paid for.
My preorders for next year are Captain Toad,Yoshi's Wooly World,Splatoon, Mario Maker, Mario vs Donkey Kong, Kirby & Dream Curse, Devils Third, Starfox, Zelda U, Majora's Mask 3D and RE Revelations 2, plus a few Amiibo's, and they're all paid for already except for Majora's Mask.
Just heard, DMC is getting remastered now.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I will be getting Yoshi's wooly world for certain. Not certain about zelda U, never played a zelda game before
DmC and Devil May Cry 4. I couldn't care less about DmC but I'm sad they never said if Devil May Cry 4 is coming to PC. I would like a playable version of that game (or at least a better one)
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I am bread is fun - by the surgeon simulator guys. I would end up rage quitting on it a lot though. I've cancelled all my pre-orders for next year (thanks shopto) but seeing as i'm now renting my games, I'll only buy what i REALLY want, so collectors editions or big games. I want to get the Pheonix wright trilogy (or ace attorney) on e-shop but not for 25 quid
Neil 2 years ago
Completed KH2, now back to DA Inq 65 hrs through
Beazi's avatar
Beazi 2 years ago
I'm not buying many full price titles. Last was The Evil Within before that was South Park and both were heavily discounted on here. That said I bought Crysis 3 for £4.50 recently new! Think that's brilliant! Can't believe it was a game I had no interest in originally! Believe it or not I'm buying more HD Classics than anything else at the moment