Tuesday Chat: December 16

It's Tuesday and the new releases are coming to a stop now, so what are you playing?

We still have a few reviews to catch up on, but other than that and the news, things are definitely getting a little quieter as we head into Xmas.

So what about you? What are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 16 Dec, 2014

Comments
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 2 years ago
I've been playing Destiny for the last week or so. Finally got a little bit more time to get into it, although I bought it digitally on day one (mostly because I wanted to take advantage of the free next gen upgrade, since I am still on 360). It is fun, so far :)
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I've been playing mario kart. I just can't stop playing it though. It's not even the single player I've only done one Grand Prix thing. It's the online. I love it how you could be cruising in first then shit hits the fan and you're in last place. Also vice versa.
Mostly playing Smash Bros at the moment, with a bit of indie games here and there. Got too many games unplayed though, have loads that I've downloaded and not even looked at yet, and even more I've barely touched, really need to go look at the Hyrule Warriors DLC at some point too.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Never though i'd see the day a Wii-U owner claimed to have to many Wii-U games to play..
BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend has been announced for PS4, PS3, & Xbone. It was to be expected but inb4 "OMG ANOTHER REMASTER!? 8TH GEN IS CRAP"
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
To be fair they have every right to be annoyed. I'm going to rename it the portstation 4
Kwan 2 years ago
That reminds me, I need to get back to Mario Kart but can't stop playing smash and still have GTA to play. Anyone know if it's possible to gameshare ps plus games on the vita? Thanks for any info !
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
My Xbox ONE did not like me yesterday. First it almost chopped my finger off ! - I ejected a Blu Ray, and was taking it and it started to take it back in. I got it out again, and then put in Shadow of Mordor and it did not want it, and I had to restart the console. Then when I was playing Shadow of Mordor I was about 25 minutes away from getting the weekly challenge achievement, where you had to complete 30 quests, and I was just about to do the last one, and then the game shut down, and did an update! Never has that happened before. While I was the game was updating I was pulling my hair out in panic that the update would not get done in time, but then it finished had about 4 mins left, and completed that last one with about 47 secs left!
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Talk about a close shave.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Yeah getting updates during a game is absolutely fucking annoying, Why they thought that was a good idea I don't know but it has happened to me many times on different games.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
i also had a close shave yesterday but that's a story for another day..
dino72's avatar
dino72 2 years ago
Played most cod games on campaign mode, but bought advanced warfare for my ps4 and started playing online and I'm addicted. I never thought I'd get into playing online but a friend convinced me to go on. Mint!!
dino72's avatar
dino72 2 years ago
dino72's avatar
dino72 2 years ago
I own xbox one and ps4, does anyone else own both, and do they play one more than the other?
skippybigballs's avatar
skippybigballs 2 years ago
Me,I'm playing a game of "where is my sons christmas parcel". I've purchased super smash bro with the mario amiibo and two controllers,Mario and Yoshi,plus other items.everything has arrived except the controllers.Why am I posting this here? In the hope that I don't receive a automated reply.Same old bulls*** reply,"we can confirm your parcel has been sent,blah blah fu***ng blah.