Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass holders can claim their free game now

Ubisoft has revealed that those who purchased the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass are now able to claim their free game.

"Thanks again for all of your support, our team worked very hard so that you could claim your free game before the holidays. The web based platform is now operational, if you are a season pass owner, you can now claim your game here."

Everyone who has purchased the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass or Gold Edition is eligible for this offer, although you must activate the Season Pass for Ubisoft's system to recognise you as "eligible" for the offer. If your Season Pass was activated before November 25th, you will be able to use the website to select your free game immediately. If your Season Pass was activated after November 25th, a delay of up to ten days may occur to define your eligibility.

To claim your free game visit this website.

Thanks, Conor.

Edited On 19 Dec, 2014

Comments
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 2 years ago
Unity customers beware, Ubisoft have hidden a clause within the T&C's that if you accept this offer & download a game you completely give up your right to take any further action against them regarding the state Unity was sold in. I know they're not the only company to have tried this in the past but people should be warned about this just incase as they're are currently trying to hide it.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
They arent really trying to hide it if it is in the terms and conditions, you know the things you are meant to read before agreeing to things.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Unity is now cheaper than Black Flag!
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
why would anyone try to take further action anyway? At the very best the person would get a refund. nothing more - People who claim game companies 'upset them' or 'feel cheated' are morons and should get a life! I had no issues with AC: Unity on release on PS4 - the framerate wasn't that bad and I managed to spend over 60 hours on it fully completing almost everything. I happily got FC 4 for free - and then bought the SP - should have waited though as it is discounted today :(
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 2 years ago
If you blindly ignore what is currently happening within the industry then you deserve what you get. However the rest of us don't. So please stop being an idiot & think of the wider repercussions of your public opinions.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
okay then. I'll listen to your opinion and not claim my free game and sue Ubisoft (which will fail) because the game made me 'Depressed' because the framerate dropped here and there. Thats the sensible option I guess. Alternatively I will accept their apology, get the latest patch which fixed a lot of issues and get a free game. I don't agree that releasing games that have issues is a good thing - but I am happy with how Ubisoft has dealt with this issue - expecially when other companies don't give a toss at supporting the game once it is released even if it is broke
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
agreed, im currently enjoying my free game, plus ACU which imo is a decent game now
Yeah! Man How dare people demand quality from games publishers. we should all just give them their money without complaint? You two have to remember that even though you never had any problems a load of other people did, hell the game is still unplayable for most to this very day
Yeah man! How dare people demand quality from games publishers. we should all just give them their money without complaint? You two have to remember that even though you never had any problems a load of other people did, hell the game is still unplayable for most to this very day
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I know people are having issues. My poin was if you accept their free game why should you still have the rights to Persue any legal action? So putting it in the terms is just common sense. As above though, I hate day one updates and patches cos they are rushing out games, but ubi dealt with this in a good way. I've heard things like lords of the fallen and numerous pc ports came out pretty broke and still havnt been fixed yet nobody goes on about those.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Plus, I bought the ps4 guillotine edition for 130 which had no compensation but luckily I got the sp and got farcry. So I paid more than a lot of people for the game but the ps4 version is totally playable (pc versions are different cos their version was screwed). People complaining the ps4 is unplayable though are just liars. Frame drops every now and again isn't a game killer. I just think ubisoft have done well apologising and nobody should be entitled to take further if took the free game. That's all
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Nox I never mentioned I had no problems with it, It was nigh on impossible to play for me , no co op what so ever frame rate drops, glitching everywhere, im saying its a good game now its fixed, No publisher should release an unfinished game, but im a lowly plebeian who has no chance in hell taking Ubisoft to court lol, so im simply enjoying my free game, a lot more compensation than Driveclub offered, in fact i bought DC and havnt been offered anything
lukas83's avatar
lukas83 2 years ago
You're missing the point. I'm not saying everyone should sue them, I'm not saying anyone should! My point is that no complaint should be censored by what is essentially bribery. They released a very broken game, that much is public/media fact now. They have a duty to fix it, which granted I think they've now done to a fair acceptable level. The gesture of good will of some sort or another was also in fairness a legal requirement not an option. A full game was more than fair, in fact more so but the legal trade-off bribe was entirely unethical & unacceptable.
Derek Vinyard's avatar
Derek Vinyard 2 years ago
you are wrong. the terms and cons to not sue are a basic part of any conditions to accepting reparations like that. it is to stop huge class action suits like they do in the usa.