FIFA 15 was the top selling retail game in the UK for 2014, although it wasn't the top selling entertainment property, as that honour goes to Frozen.
Digital sales are not counted in the chart below, so it would likely look a little different if they where included, still games are quite well represented, with all the big guns such as Advanced Warfare, GTA V and Destiny all making an appearance.
Even some music makes the list.
Top Selling Entertainment Properties 2014 (Retail only)
- Frozen – Disney (4,012,676 units sold)
- FIFA 15 – EA (2,663,296 units sold)
- Call of Duty: Advance Warfare – Activision Blizzard (1,837,025 units sold)
- Ed Sheeran’s X – Warner Music (1,753,226 units sold)
- The Hobbit: The Desolution of Smaug – Warner Home Video (1,550,635 units sold)
- Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar (1,341,472 units sold)
- Sam Smith’s In the Lonely Hour – Universal Music (1,296,295 units sold)
- The LEGO Movie – Warner Home Video (1,092,486 units sold)
- The Hunger Games – Catching Fire – Elevation Sales (1,078,911 units sold)
- Mrs Brown’s Boys D’Movie – Universal Pictures (1,056,960 units sold)
- Now That’s What I Call Music 89 – Sony Music/Universal Music (999,201 units sold)
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Walt Disney Studios (992,818 units sold)
- Frozen Soundtrack – Universal Music (974,067 units sold)
- Destiny – Activision Blizzard (937,235 units sold)
- Gravity – Warner Home Video (915, 355 units sold)
- The Wolf of Wall Street – Universal Pictures (888,621)
- The Inbetweeners 2 – Channel 4 DVD (849,859)
- Watch Dogs – Ubisoft (808,799)
- Now That’s What I Call Music 88 – Sony Music/Universal Music (728,683)
- George Ezra’s Wanted on Voyage – Sony Music –(704,069)