Tuesday Chat: January 6

It's Tuesday and the new releases not coming until the end of the month, so what are you playing?

We still have a few games to catch up on, but other than that and the news, things are very quiet.

So what about you? What are you playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 06 Jan, 2015

Comments
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 2 years ago
Just started Dragons Age:I I wanted to wait until it was patched enough to be worth unwrapping. I seem to be doing that with most releases these days. Also working my way through GTAV for PS4, enjoying it even more than I did on the 360. Finished Farcry 4 which was very enjoyable.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Steersy, why not save some money and wait till they're patched up enough to buy them?
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
If/as/when I get chance to game, it's mostly been FIFA. Seems it's my easiest "pick up and play" game atm, and poor ol' Destiny is collecting dust. Although seeing as my gaming time has been dramatically reduced it does mean my 3DS will be pulled out of hibernation. Also, can anyone recommend any games for Android that are worth checking out? Wouldn't mind a pick up and play on my phone that isn't Clash of Clans.
Steersy's avatar
Steersy 2 years ago
JoeToots, I'm a magpie mate. Get easily distracted by shiny new games and have to have them. A fool and his money...
Playing a bunch of games right now, Captain Toad, Smash Bros, MK8, Tomodachi Life, have a massive backlog of eshop games to get through too, should keep me going for a while. Could do with some solid release dates for games this year, next on my radar is RE Revelations 2, but I'm still undecided whether to go physical or digital with it. Had an email from Nintendo this morning asking me to join the New 3DS Ambassador program and get a New 3DS before they go on sale in Europe, no XL though, so I was never going to buy one even if I hadn't already imported.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Kaysar get Punch Quest(by Rocketcat Games) for Android, it's fun and addictive, the quintessential mobile pick up and play game for me and best of all it's free. It also got 2nd place in best mobile games of 2013 (behind Bastion) on IGN. All Rocketcat's games are really good tbh, I was addicted to Wayward Souls for a while
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Cheers RTLF, gonna have a look at it now
richard 2 years ago