Far Cry 4 DLC Hurk Deluxe is available now

Ubisoft has announced that new Far Cry 4 DLC, Hurk Deluxe,  is available now on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and PC.

Hurk Deluxe includes five missions playable in single-player, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption. This new content also gives access to an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.

Hurk Deluxe is available as part of the Far Cry 4 Season Pass or can be purchased separately. The Season Pass includes Hurk Deluxe as well as the following content: The Syringe and Escape from Durgesh Prison, which are already available, and Overrun and Valley of the Yetis, both of which will be available soon.

Here's a few new screenshots:

Edited On 28 Jan, 2015

Comments
RUSSELL 2 years ago
This DLC is awful - everyone already has the content as it only includes missions and weapons that were provided as preorder bonuses. Great job Ubisoft! The people who will have the season pass probably also have the preorder bonuses. So we pay extra for something we already paid extra for when preordering the game
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
You are aware that this is more then likely aimed towards people who didn't pre order the game right? Also you don't have to buy it, Not unless a Ubisoft advocate turns up at your place, Puts a gun to your head and shouts "buy or die" in your face.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I preordered game but returned it as got it free through the Unity SP fiasco, which meant that I lost the Hurk bonus, so now I can get it if I want. I will get the Season Pass when it is on sale.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
How did you lose the Hurk bonus DLC? Did you not redeem the code or something?
RUSSELL 2 years ago
Why would you think bonus dlc is not for people who preordered the game? The people most likely to buy it are the ones who probably preordered because they are the most keen on it. Not somebody who bought it 3 months later. But anyway, you didn't need to preorder the game to get the preorder bonus. Nowhere even sells a standard edition, so everyone will get a code for these missions in the box. And yes I know I don't need to get it, but I already bought the season pass. And I don't think it's unreasonable to expect new content in the DLC
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
The Hurk DLC was a code in the box, and as I did not get around to opening it as 1) was waiting on email for Blood Ruby DLC and 2) Had many other games to play, I was then able to return for a full refund. If I had opened the game and used the code I would not have been able to return the game for a refund. As you get the DLC with the season pass then it did not matter, as I intend on buying the SP.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
This limited edition does seem to be not that limited, but should eventually dry up, and there will be a version without the DLC. Also those buying 2nd hand copies or rent the game will have to buy the DLC, and the DLC was only available for digital preorders. Buying the game now digitally does not give you the DLC, although I can not see the game in the Xbox store atm, only the Gold edition with season pass plus the DLC.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I wouldn't worry about, The DLC is just a handful of missions which don't even net you any achievements so there absolutely pointless to do, Your literally kicking up a fuss over some nothing.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I am not worried about the DLC, I was just explaining to RUSSELL that I am someone who would want this DLC.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Why would you want the DLC though when it gains you literally nothing such as a achievement, Which makes it pointless playing those handful of very short missions.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I would want it because I do not have it but it does not mean I will actually buy it. I am certainly not getting the DLC on its own, but the Season Pass when it is on offer, and the DLC will be in it, and as I never paid for the game and got it free, then its hardly a great extra expense, especially if I really like the game and want more.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
"I am certainly not getting the DLC on its own, but the Season Pass when it is on offer, and the DLC will be in it" so after all of this complaining, You intend of getting the season pass an you'll have the DLC anyways, So what the hell is the issue then?
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
There was no issue, and I was not complaining. I was just explaining to RUSSELL why I would want it, as he kept saying it was awful and no one would want it as they would already have it, plus responding to your queries. You are the one making the issue.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 2 years ago
@danny i don't think he has an issue hes just answering you questions.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Sorry, Guess I got it mixed up then.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 2 years ago
The thing with this season pass is that its better for people who buy games second hand than those who support your product and get it day one. Which just seems wrong to me.
RUSSELL 2 years ago
That's a good point Danny. I didn't think of the second-hand market. My main issue is that I really liked the game, so wanted some new missions and to find out they are giving us content that a lot of people will have is just really lazy. And Ubisoft are not the only ones doing this. I remember the same thing happened with Watch Dogs and it also happens with every COD game - where they put content in the season pass that was available as a preorder or special edition bonus.