Thursday Chat: January 29

It's Thursday.

So how are you all? What games have you been playing? Is there any gaming news which has grabbed your attention recently?

What else is new?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 29 Jan, 2015

Comments
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Myself have being playing trough & loving asuras wrath got to say such an amazing game i cant get enough of it. I hope there will be an sequel getting announced by cyber connect 2 some time this year that would be awesome.
I hear Nintendo are patching Smash Bros U with 15 new 8 player Smash stages. https://www.facebook.com/SmashBrosEN/photos/a.266600980180256.1073741830.224173137756374/388747461298940/?type=1&theater
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Interesting news. On the side note i hope shopto will be tacking more pre orders for wave 5 of amiibo's there's 2 i want to have on there release date. Also the latest splatoon videos looking very nice i really cant wait.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
If you don't have a girlfriend but you have an xbox, have no fear! Xbox live will go down on you so much you won't know what to do.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
I guess from that comment xbox live is having problems then joe ?
Just checked, the Smash patch is live already and there's now 20+ 8 player stages. I want Pacman and Wario from Amiibo wave 5, lots of places aren't taking Amiibo preorders till shortly before release though. I should cut back on my Amiibo's though, with a dozen already and another half dozen to come from wave 4 & 5 and the Mario range I'm going to need more shelf space again. Not seen any new Splatoon video's will have to have a look, it's definitely one of my most anticipated games of the year.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Yeah i know about the wave 5 amiibos it's kind of an pain but hopefully i can get an pre-order for them at some point. Cool about smash ill have to give it an go later on if i get some spare time. Oh yeah the latest videos of splatoon i saw was from Nintendo direct & i agree with you its one of my most anticipated wii-u games too.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Gloria i have an question about the new 3ds xl if you don't mind answering it?
No problem, fire away.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Do you know if the new 3ds xl will also be able to use the decorative Nintendo face plates that will be releasing in the future ?
No, not currently, I imagine there will be third party skins for it, but the face plates ain't happening on the XL.
Just seen, Amiibo sales are 5.7 million worldwide, that's pretty good.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
That's an shame but thanks for answering anyway gloria. I'm not surprised by the amiibos achieving them sale's so far since even pre orders for them are hard to get now.
Yeah, they've turned out to be a right little goldmine for Nintendo.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Yeh, apparently someone took them down last night.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
True but they are quality made for fans from all there games & good price tag too. I hope we get an zero suit samus amiibo & bayonetta 1 & 2 versions at some point in the future.
Zero Suit Samus is a certainty, they did say there would be one for every Smash character, Bayonetta seems unlikely though, unless she becomes DLC for Smash.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I never noticed Xbox Live go down last night.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I was on Xbox most of the day yesterday up until after 10pm. I must have missed it.
Code Name STEAM demo now on the eshop.