Monday Chat: February 2

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

It's been a quiet weekend for us, apart from playing Life is Strange and watching the Old Firm game. So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 02 Feb, 2015

Comments
Played through a big chunk of RE HD over the weekend, think I'm getting near the end now, should have it finished before Revelations 2 comes along.Hosted some games of Smash Bros and Mario Kart 8 with friends too, which was fun, and played through some more of the Codename STEAM demo, which will be going on my preorder list, as soon as Amazon stops messing around withdrawing games from preorder.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I played abit of counter strike and sleeping dogs so that was it.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Played Destiny and some IDARB which was a lot of fun good game to play with friends cracking little free game.
2D 8 bit Bayonetta http://www.platinumgames.co.jp/404/
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
looks like my Lucario Amiibo has gone missing..... Seems to always be the rare things that go missing with you guys - Sheik, Toon link and Ike turned up fine, just Lucario and the Smash bros with adapter. Will have to stop ordering things like that off you guys and just stick to common games
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Honestly I've just playing Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies and little bit of the MP, I pretty much gave in and bought the DLC as the people that I play Call of Duty were playing Exo Zombies when I got online and they all said a lot of good things about it, I already seen gameplay of it on YouTube and I liked the look of it so I just bought the DLC and yeah pretty good and fun but a lot more fast paced and hectic compared to past Zombies which is a good thing.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
@danny, i bet you went through alot of Doritos and Mountain dew this weekend then..
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
No I don't eat or drink that shit, Why would you think that? I drink water and eat fairly healthy, Not sure if you are trying to take the piss or something? Fuck knows but I'm a little offended (which very rarely happens) as going of your comment it seems that you think that I'm some typical obese/over weight slob, When that's that the case at all.
I thought Mountain Dew and Doritos was the staple diet of every Xbot.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
@danny don't feel offended it's just banter.. When cod releases every single poster advertising CoD has a bottle of mountain Dew and Doritos on it. http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VM4c2Mqr8r8/0.jpg http://img.youtube.com/vi/SqXtqrDkkXs/0.jpg http://images.bidnessetc.com/img/255ea887b8bca36797426dfb35a809cc-doritos-and-mountain-dew-bring-freebies-for-call-of-duty-fans.jpg a few examples.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Oh okay, I always thought it was just American thing but I never saw the point because there is always a double EXP weekend on the weekend following COD's release and then there's always a double EXP weekend just before a DLC map pack is released and TBH I'm not really fussed about double EXP as I usually level up fairly quickly anyways due to having a fairly decent KD, Like for past COD games my KD has always been around 2.0 - 2.5 but with COD AW it is only 1.4 as I do find it more difficult then past COD's, Which is more then likely because of the Exo ability's/movements.
Xenoblade Nintendo Direct coming Friday 2pm .