Tuesday Chat: February 3

It's Tuesday and the new releases are still thin on the ground, although next week is looking a little brighter.

Coming soon we have the New 3DS and XL, as well as Majora's Mask and Evolve. Then, a few weeks later it's The Order 1886.

So what do you think? Are you excited for these new releases? Does the New 3DS and XL excite you?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 03 Feb, 2015

Comments
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 2 years ago
Im looking forward to the order 1886 have it pre ordered. Im not that bothered about the new 3ds if anything i might pig up a 2ds so i can play with my boy.
yoda soldier's avatar
yoda soldier 2 years ago
pick up :) not pig
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Got Akibas Trip coming this week and then looking forward to the Order and hopefully season 2 of Pinball Arcade comes out but the date keeps changing on here.
Monster Hunter 4 next week too, not that I'll be buying it, and the first episode of RE Revelations 2 the week after.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Not a lot of retail games being released atm this year. January was just Saints Row 4 re-elected/Gat out of hell, with Fahrenheit, Grim Fandango and Resident Evil and digital purchases and February is Monster Hunter 4 / Majoras Mask (which I will buy at some point but maybe not straight away, as I tend to play on 3DS more so in the summer) and I already have the new 3DS (Ambassador version) plus there is the Order which I may wait on a while to get, and there is Motorcycle club. Last year in Feb there were loads of releases in Feb as I bought a tonne of games - Thief, Rambo, Lighting Returns Final Fantasy XIII, Tales of Symphonia chronicles, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Lego Movie, and Fable Anniversary. Now this year probably nothing.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
There is also Dying Light at the end of the month, but forgetting about that as it is kind of released already.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Club Nintendo have major sales on now, so any physical stuff will soon be gone, but digital games will be around until the end of June. I have been on the fence about buying some of the games on Wii, but now is the time, epseicllay as they will no longer be purchaseable soon. Majoras Mask on Wii can be bought with 250 coins.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Thats in America not in Europe you cant get digital games in Europe and nothing on sale in the stars catalogue at the moment.
DynamiteWhyte's avatar
DynamiteWhyte 2 years ago
I will be getting The Order along with the next episode of Game of Thrones today. February is all about House of Cards and Better Call Saul though.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I will get Monster Hunter and Resident Evil revelations, I am on the fence with Evolve I will get it eventually as I can see the price dropping quite quickly. The Order I want to be good but I have a bad feeling about so I am waiting for that, hopefully I will be wrong.