Tuesday Chat: February 10

It's Tuesday and the new releases are here at last as it's the launch day of Evolve.

Also coming this week we have the New 3DS and XL, Majora's Mask and Monster Hunter. Our Evolve review will be live soon, but in the meantime, are you excited for these new titles?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Feb, 2015

Comments
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I am tempted by evolve but have decided to wait a bit for it to drop ion price, however I will be getting Monster Hunter this week which I am looking forward to. Just a shame it isn't on the Wii U as well.
Got Majora's Mask coming Friday, decided to take a punt on Ace Combat + too, and Ironfall Invasion is hitting the eshop Friday too, those should keep me going for while.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I will pass on Evolve as it is mainly a multiplayer only game, and even people who seem to like that sort of game are not interested in it after playing the Beta, and it seems to have loads of problems from reading comments on Steam forums - although that is the problem with PC, people still buy it thinking it will work on their outdated PC. I will be getting Majoras Mask, so I can get the free Skull Kid Figurine. I also decided to get MH4 and the MH4 cover plates for the new 3DS. Ace Combat looks like it has been delayed until next week. Next week is also the order which I will be ignoring for now until a price drop, especially as it is £50, instead of the usual £40-45
You're buying another New 3DS just to get the skull kid figure? http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u625/SteveStrummer1962/facepalm-Godzilla.jpg
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
No, Nintendo are offering the figure to those who bought the Ambassador edition, and register MM. I was going to buy MM anyway in a few months, but may as well get it now, and get the figure.
And Ace Combat + is not delayed, can't find anywhere saying it's been delayed and Amazon still have mine listed as coming this week.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Release date for Ace Combat on ShopTo and Zavvi are now 20th Feb, plus Amazon no longer have any for preorder
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Amazon will probably get to Thu or Fri and then sent you an apology email, with some Amazon credit. That is what they did with the Smash Bros with adapter when it got delayed.
O RLY? http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00TD9BSPA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Amazon and their multiple products. This was the one that came up first when searching for Ace Combat http://www.amazon.co.uk/Combat-Assault-Horizon-Legacy-Plus/dp/B00S8V28ZI/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1423584635&sr=8-6&keywords=ace+combat It has been delayed on ShopTo at any rate
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
nintendo just sent me tracking details, my 2 New 3DS XL Majoras Mask consoles with free plug and Skull kid are due for delivery tomorrow, along with Majoras Mask Special edition with yet another free Skull kid because I got the 3DS ambassador edition. All due tomorrow, 2 days before release - thats pretty good for Nintendo!
Yeah, they sent out my MM Limited edition yesterday too, maybe that'll turn up today.