Wednesday Chat: February 11

It's Wednesday and therefore time to chat amongst yourselves.

Since Wednesday is the middle of the week, it's a chat amongst yourselves topic time. Hopefully this will spark some interesting debate amongst all of you. So anything exciting happening in your world then?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 11 Feb, 2015

Comments
Heard some ex Rare guys are getting together to make an old school platformer.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
my first New 3DS XL MM edition has arrived - just faffing about transfering my data. The back cover was a bitch to remove!
Yeah, system transfer's a bit of a bitch with the new micro SD cards.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
finally transfered. only 16gb card tho so moved as much as i can - got a 32 on the way. back panel wouldn't come off at all. just downloading MM - no code this time, its auto registered with the console so appears in 're-download'
Must have a lot of downloads, 16GB had plenty of free space for me.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, my original 32gb card had 5 GB left on it! I have about 15-20 full cart downloads and a load of VC games. I've deleted the demos I had, and I still had 23gb being used! so had to take off monster hunter 3 and bravely default (biggest games I have) to bring it down. Luckily MM is only 700 meg so made enough room for that :)
That is a lot, I've got a lot of VC games but only 2 full retail.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yeah, i tend to get a lot of downloads from Game or off ebay when nintendo do a 'register and get a free code' so people sell them off at decent prices. means I have less to carry around if its all on the system :). The MM statue is very pretty too :) Got another MM console on the way toda (2 differnet delivery men for some reason) and looks like MM physical wont be here until Friday - going to sell that one though. Just got it for the extras and yet another Skull Kid for my friend.
It's a real shame they didn't add the skull kid statue to the limited edition over here, but I probably wouldn't have had room for it with my ever growing army of Amiibo's.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
well i'm in the uk - they added it free if you got the ambassador 3ds or a new 3ds off their site, you could even get teh game from anywhere, register on club nintendo and claim it free, if you had bought the 3ds direct from nintendo. they will probably have them for sale soon, probably got loads left over
Yeah, me being impatient has bit me in the arse a bit.