Friday Chat: February 13

So, What are you plans for the weekend? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 13 Feb, 2015

Comments
Majora's Mask will be taking up most of my time this weekend, will squeeze in some Ace Combat + somewhere, and am downloading the free version of Ironfall Invasion now, and if that's any good will happily fork out for the full version. Probably let my Amiibo's do some boosting whilst I'm busy on 3DS too.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
My new monitor is due today so going to get it set up in my room with my WiiU and somehow get some speakers set up tonight. Then i might play abit but i mostly want it for Netflix in my room.
Thought you would have sold your Wii U by now.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
If anyone has any suggestions on how i can get my wiiU to some bog standard audio jack feel free to tell me :P i know i can go through the gamepad but some games don't support audio in tv mode through it.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I know right.. aren't i doing well..
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
What monitor you getting? I'm using the BenQ RL2455HM for my Xbox one and will also use it for my PS4 when I get one. I am going to be buying another monitor next week to plug into my Laptop along with a Keyboard and Mouse but I don't know which monitor to get, I've been looking at getting either the ASUS VE247H or the ASUS VE248H.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
The only way I can figure out to get standard 3.5mm audio out jack from the WiiU is by using HDMI out into a splitter then have one HDMI going into your TV/Monitor and another HDMI from the splitter going into a HDMI to Audio Extractor; There will more then likely be cheap versions of these but you get the idea. ******************************************************************* http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kinivo-HS140-Premium-Speed-Splitter/dp/B005Z524LS/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1423824020&sr=1-6&keywords=Kinivo ******************************************************************* http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ex-Pro%C2%AE-AV-Pro-Audio-Extractor-3-5mm/dp/B00ATRH2WS
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I went with the Asus VS247HR because i'm only after a cheap one. It wont be as good as my main monitor which i use for PC gaming which is http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dell-UltraSharp-U2414H-Widescreen-Monitor/dp/B00H3JIGHA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423825516&sr=8-1&keywords=dell+u2414h but i'm only using it for a wiiU and netflix.. The wiiU doesn't really push the boundaries of graphics so think it'll be substantial.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
sorted my monitor has a headphone jack in the back.
Loving Ironfall, best cover shooter I've played since the original Gears of War, hard to believe it was made by such a small team.