Monday Chat: February 15

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

We've been playing The Order 1886 and Ace Combat Assault Legacy +, both of which will have reviews live on the site this week. We also have a few other reviews on the way.

So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 16 Feb, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I played abit of MK8 this weekend. Also found out that the wiiU can't play DVDs.. piece of shit...
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston's avatar
Dave 'BubbaJai' Aston 2 years ago
Spent the weekend working. You've gone and done it now Joe
Dean Demon's avatar
Dean Demon 2 years ago
Played a lot of Elite Dangerous which really is a great update to the original game of 30 years ago but also work as well which takes up most of my time with impending deadlines etc
Played some Majora's Mask, was planning on playing it more but got sucked in by Ironfall, cracking shooter, especially online, not even touched my Ace Combat yet either, still sitting on the shelf unsealed.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I streamed 'This war of mine' on Saturday on Twitch - died a lot - it was fun. Then started streaming Lucius 2 on PC on Sunday -- 9 hours later and I finally completed it. Really really bad game - more glitches than Goat simulator but thats why I was compelled to carry on playing it, plus over 30 viewers throughout which is the most i've had haha! The ending annoyed me - had to complete it 6 times because it kept randomly killing me at the end before I could get the the end cutscene!
Gloria.'s avatar
Gloria. 2 years ago
Finished New Zelda this morning just as my new 3ds arrived. Going to attempt to transfer the data after work, I've heard it's not easy. Has anyone played saints 4 on the xb1 yet? Picked that up for £20 New in asda on way to train station. Looking forward to the xbox one sale that starts wed on the home screen. Trials fusion with 67% off is a must. Hope you all have a gd week.
Baiken_'s avatar
Baiken_ 2 years ago
Has anyone else not had their Majora's Mask order? I pre-ordered on Thursday and i'm still waiting for it too arrive, Shopto doesn't usually take this long.
Played and finished OoT 3D & started Master Quest. Also played a **** load of Dota 2, If you are fine with the 4gb that the New 3DS comes with then you can just transfer the data through you Wi-Fi
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I was fairly interested in playing The Order 1886 when I get my PS4 but not anymore after the fact that it only takes an average 6 hours to complete the game, half of that is cut scenes along with the whole black bars for the cinematic experience.
Neil 2 years ago
Order 1886 sounds like it's going to be PS4's Ryse... I'm not interested Completed Suiko 1 & 2 need something else now