Friday Chat: February 20

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 20 Feb, 2015

Comments
ZdravkoN's avatar
ZdravkoN 2 years ago
I'll playing The Evil Within. I haven't got much time lately, and I am playing more PC games than 360. I haven't turned on my 360 for a couple of weeks at least :S
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I want to get some more sleeping dogs done this weekend.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I streamed Lucius 2 last weekend - it was hillariously bad! 9 hours to complete but thats with playing the end 6 times until it didn't glitch and make it impossible to win. May do the original or other classics such as Postal 3 this weekend. Plus got the SP for Alien isolation on ps4 in the sale so I may look at finally trying that out
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Hopefully going to get some Order 1886 in. I'd forgotten I'd pre-ordered it :/ However, the GF has said I can move my PS4 into hers (seeing as I spend most weekday evenings and weekends there) so hopefully I can get a quick gaming session or two in over the weekend. She's not a gamer herself, but she's enjoyed Peggle 2, so maybe some of that, too.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I need to complete Dying Light but the game feels more like a chore then anything else, Its just not very interesting and I regret buying it digitally even if it only cost me £40 as opposed to £55.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
If it's feeling like a chore why not have a little break from it?
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I've played it for a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes over the past of 2 weeks, I couldn't play it more causally even if I tried, I really thought it would be fun like Dead Island was but it isn't.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm like that with alot of games, it isn't that i don't want to play the games it's just that i'd rather play a multiplayer game more.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Ha yeah that's exactly what I've been doing with both BF4 and COD AW, I guess with it being stuck on my hard drive and not being able to trade it in that Ill slowly chip away at it lol
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Nearly bit on another ps4 today.. argos are doing a deal for the ps4 the order and the last of us for £299.99 plus a £10 gift voucher. CeX are offering £35 for the order making the console + the last of us £265.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I will be playing more Shadows of Mordor and Sunset Overdrive on xbox ONE. There are sales on the PSN and xbox stores, and not much on the xbox Ultimate Game Sale, as I got most of them, except Styx, but may get Killzone on the PSN store.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Holy shit, wow that's a good deal, Shame I'm £150 short, I could trade my Xbox one in but that's its not worth it for £160.
Was planning on playing the first episode of RE Revelations 2 this weekend, until I just discovered it's been put back till next week. Probably play some Majora's Mask and Ironfall instead, maybe get round to opening Ace Combat +, train up my new Sonic and Megaman Amiibo's, and a bit of Pokemon Shuffle.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I still have my Christmas bonus unspent so I'm highly tempted.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
You should but keep it this time, Do you still have you're Xbox one?
Tempted by that PS4 but I have a feeling it will just sit untouched
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
No only console I own is the WiiU or as I like to call it.. The mario kart machine
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
After clicking on some links, I released that it's available to be collect from the store that;s just 0.5 miles away from me, It's so tempting to format my Xbox one, Trade it in at CEX, Go to Argos and get the PS4 deal then go back to CEX and trade the Order 1886 in.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Go home and finish the order and trade it in before CEX shuts tonight :P
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Ha ha lol, No I'm holding out till the 4th which is when I'll have the money plus that deal is running till the 6th of March, Is only another week and a half, I'm sure I'll survive playing the Xbox one :( TBH I am only keeping it because of Tomb Raider, Quantum Break the next Gears of Wat game and maybe some other exclusive/s that have yet to be announced and the fact that I would only get £160 for the Xbox one when I paid £430 for it, I did sell Kinect a few months back on eBay for £90 which went to towards my headset.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
See, Xbox ONE is not so easy to sell! :P
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Any one want a PS4 Evolve Theme? The first person who sees this message gets it! 42KR-29NB-CG8B
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
What because I would lose £270 by doing so? Makes no sense to trade it in and lose that much money.
Looks like Superman 64 may have some serious competition. http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/22/kanye-west-is-working-on-a-video-game-about-his-late-mother-5073926/?ito=facebook