The Order 1886 launch trailer celebrates game's arrival

The Order 1886 arrives today and below you can watch the launch trailer for Ready at Dawn's PS4 exclusive.

We've already given you our thoughts on the game, which you can read here. But if you are ready to jump in then you can order below. But make sure you check out the video below first.

Edited On 20 Feb, 2015

Comments
Chris 2 years ago
Great game but it needs to be a lot longer got this at lunchtime yesterday and had finished the game on hard level by 10.30pm last night that was with a 3hr break in the middle it has around 7hrs of gameplay
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 2 years ago
What complete garbage this game is and I'm going to be very careful with future pre/ orders given this waste of time technical demo.....The developers totally forgot to add a Game and it's full of boring tedious cut scenes and button prompts at every opportunity and QTE by the dozen...looks amazing but the so called Playstation 4 exclusive is a utter bore ...
trancematic's avatar
trancematic 2 years ago
DANIEL 2 years ago
Beat game in 7 hours on hard gameplay wise I would say its like a 5 hour game if u skipped all cutscenes thing that made me laugh is whole cutscenes are chapters in this game tradeing in at cex tommorow. Good game needs to be at least double the length just way to short.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
wouldnt bother with trading , I sold mine on ebay for 44.76, so paid less than 3 quid to play and complete it
Not including ebay fees and paypal charges.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
You only sold it for that much because interest is still strong with it, but next week the interest will have waned, and there will be a tonne more up for sale, offering less. I sold Alien Isolation after a week for £35, but the actual figure I received was about £29 after fees and postage. I bought the game for about £42, so that was £13 loss. I just bought Killzone from the PSN store for about that loss. I will wait for the price to drop on the Order before buying it, which should not be long.