What are you playing this weekend?

It's the weekend, so what are you playing? There are plenty of new games around at the moment and you no doubt still have a back catalogue of titles to get through. So what games are you likely to playing this weekend?

Here's our list:

jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
Destiny
nevans's avatar
nevans 2 years ago
The order 1886
Playing some Majora's Mask and Pokemon Shuffle on 3DS whilst my new Amiibo's do some boosting on Smash Bros U.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
I'm playing through the Halo 2 Anniversary campaign on Halo MMC with a friend, Now that the campaign seems to be fixed 3 months after release.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Here is a short list of games I plan on playing over the weekend (more or less in order of preference) - 1) Space Engineers (free on Steam until Sun 9pm, also COD AW is free for the same time too but as I got it on Xbox ONE then may not bother although could see if it is better or worse on my PC) 2) Planet Explorers (if I buy it, it is on sale until 6pm today, looks good so probably will buy it) 3) Sonic the Hedgehog on Xbox 360 from 2006 (got it on rent as did not give the time back in the day and the Green Hill zone video that was shown on the Xbox ONE dash encouraged me to try it once more 4) Star Trek Online 5) The Lord of the Rings Online 6) Elder Scrolls Online 7) Everquest 2 8) Killzone, 9) Sunset Overdrive 10) Shadows of Mordor 11) Saints Row IV Re-Elected + 12) Gat out of Hell 13) The Crew 14) Forza Horizon 2 15) Forza 5 16) RE HD 17) GTA V 18) Halo MCC 19) Styx (if I buy it from the Xbox store) 20) Q*Bert rebooted (if I buy it from the Steam store) plus many more I could end up playing.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
sleping dogs
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Tony sorry but I'm going to be that guy and ask do you get out much?
Jason 2 years ago
Gonna play the order after lunch will have completed it before dinner then im not sure probably go back to my xbox
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
Just started my second play through on Dying Light. I also downloaded Blue Estate yesterday, if your a fan of games like House of Dead then this is definitely worth a look, works brilliantly with Kinect ( little fiddly with controller ) and for under a £10 it's well worth it n my opinion.
Jason 2 years ago
The order is a total waste of money don't buy this share it with a friend if you have.. looks amazing game play 0 out of 10 boring game nothing new in this game you haven't seen before. my score 1 out of 10 the one is for how it looks.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
downloaded the F2P version of Dead or Alive on PS4 - don't like it - played a few games but felt a little tacky. Plus the micro-transactions are stupidly expensive for what you get - it's doing the same as Killer Instinct. There is a F2P Pool game as well - got that, that's alright. Tried playing Evil Within on stream - the chainsaw guy in chapter 3 pissed me off so I stopped and played Viva Pinata on the PC haha!
Oliver 2 years ago
Thanks for the informed review Jason...