ShopTo Plays the first hour of Dying Light

Yesterday I played the first hour of Dying Light. This comes after I teamed up with Ash for a bit of zombie bashing co-op. I should probably have done things the other way around, but I didn't spoil any of the story for myself, so that's good.

Anyway, you can watch me play the first hour of Dying Light below. You really should try this game for yourself too as it's pretty ace.

Edited On 02 Mar, 2015

Comments
Cheeky Monkey's avatar
Cheeky Monkey 2 years ago
Bored of all these zombie games and zombie add-ons now. They've been done to death.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Am i right in thinking you peaked at a massive view count of 1?..
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
^^PMSL lol ^^
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
No but seriously Joe you should stick at it. Use shoptos name for your own personal gain and get big on twitch
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Yeah we didn't get a lot of viewers. I think there was a lot more when me and Ash played co-op as I actually had someone to talk to. It's a bit hard to talk when you know that no-one is there. We've just started streaming though, I'm sure once people know we are doing it and we promote it more that people will come. We didn't really promote that one. I have faith :D
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
p.s The next game we are streaming co-op is Zombie Army Trilogy on Wednesday afternoon. We are hoping the streams will do well so that they can replace the podcast. It's more fun when I have someone to talk too during it though.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
i've started streaming on Twitch since mid Jan - I have 42 followers now haha! it's hard when your on your own, but I now get about 10-30 people each session :) DW8 Empires the day before release (thanks to shop to) got me about 100 unique viewers :) - You should stream after 5, maybe do a certain time on a day of the week, that way people will get used to you streaming - maybe friday evening playing a few of the new games that have just come out - or thursday as you get them early ;)
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Yeah we'll be streaming early release games if we are allowed (depends on the embargo) so that will no doubt get us plenty of viewers :D
Joe2120's avatar
Joe2120 2 years ago
Also I may start streaming once a day between 15.30 and 16.30 in addition to our weekly co-op stream. Depends what games I have. May be able to stream a little of Zombie Trilogy Today.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
I want to play Zombie Trilogy :( can't afford it until next month though. I surprisingly got a lot of views on Drive club a few weeks ago, I was playing it drunk so it was quite fun. You should play Lucius 2, its so bad! that had me about 30-50 people constantly watching. its more glitchy than Goat Simulator! I think thats why people watched me haha