Friday Chat: March 6

What are you plans? What games will you be playing, what movies will you be seeing? Are you doing anything exciting? Let us know what you are up to.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 06 Mar, 2015

Comments
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
The wife is off to London with the daughter and other family for the weekend so as of 5pm tonight until about 7pm Sunday I'm in gaming heaven :) ... Started playing Zombie Trilogy and Scream Ride yesterday so that's my weekend sorted! ..... And still over the moon with the news of Elite Dangerous coming to consoles this year. Between this and No Mans Sky in 2015 I don't think I'll need another game for quite some time.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
No plans as of yet apart from meet some friends for coffee tonight. Hopefully get some Evolve gaming in, or the Order 1886. I was playing the new Abe's Odyssey last night with the GF. Seems I may have found another game she doesn't mind playing
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Got my lad till Saturday night then I think Saturday im going to go out and get absolutely mortal. Then I'll sulk around feeling sorry for myself all Sunday.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
What Sundays were created for
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Yeh, i have got to enjoy the time with my mates when they're back from uni.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Bit of Destiny and might finally make a start on the order this weekend. Toots can kick back with the football Sunday do you reckon you will cause another upset?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I'm actually quietly confident that Blackburn will get a result to be honest. If they don' then that's our season over with as we are out of the promotion race.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Yeah a bit of Destiny if we fancy giving Crota another crack on Hard. Might even get yourself another Truth Adam :P Otherwise gonna play Tlou mp with some mates, Rogue Legacy and try for the Order platinum. @Kaysar the only games my gf likes are Little Big Planet, Trine 2 and Zen Pinball, might be worth a try :)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
I have LBP, so that may get dug out at some point. Have you got Peggle 2? My GF (and her two year old daughter) love that game
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Yeah will be up for doing Crota hard as I havent done it yet and to get a couple more Truths for my collection and Xur selling Ice breaker so can stock up on them as well haha. Toots I am a little worried on paper we should blow you away but do have the nagging feeling you might nick a win.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
When we came up against stoke + swansea we played them both off of the park but alot of that was to do with the home crowd getting behind them but there are nearly 6000 blackburn fans going anfield so hopefully they will make some noise.
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
Didn't you get Trine 2 free from ps plus Kaysar? it really is a work of art and I have other friends who have also played it with their gf's, works great as a couch co-op platfroming type game. Haven't got Peggle 2, I'll have a look at it. Adam I reckon you should pick up that Saint 14 Helm and make yourself a Titan, would love to do that crota 1st section without guns like that video :)
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
No, I must have missed that one. That and only my PS4 is at hers. I may eventually take my Wii U over after she said she loves the Mario games and got excited at the prospect of Mario Party. How long has the ShopTo been able to do push notifications? Just got two telling me about some games
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
I have been thinking of getting that helmet and making a Titan may do that its just the thought of doing the story missions over again to level up that put me off. Kaysar yeah just saw those notifications the Drive Club price is quite tempting! Toots I hope its a good game and both teams really go for it.
Planning on playing a ton of Dota 2 and Path of Exile. Though my plans rarely happen
RTLF's avatar
RTLF 2 years ago
@Kaysar The PS4 version was released for free on ps plus last June I believe, either way I think it's very reasonably priced on the store, maybe worth a look. Know how you feel Adam, doing my 3rd character was a grind at times, happy to help you get through it quicker though, I'll just treat it as glimmer farming :)
Guild Wars 2 is on sale for the next few days if anyone is interested. You can't go wrong with £8.75
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Ooh, I may look into Trine, then, cheers.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Managed to pick a 2TB WD external hard drive up for £54 can't grumble at that. Now I don't need to re install games on my one.