Monday Chat: March 9

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

We've been playing DMC: Devil May Cry and a little Destiny.

So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 09 Mar, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Went on a mad one this weekend so didn't play much games, got abit in last night. There was absolute scenes when rovers managed to draw against liverpool.
Hammered Raid mode on Revelations 2, got my Hunk up to level 53, also played some Olli Olli and Pokemon Shuffle.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
Completed Akiba'S trip on PS4 last night (5am) - was fun. unlocked changing my character so I'll be re-playing it to get all unlocks. Also bought White Night but not played it yet - and played a bit of Zombie Army. going to go on PSNProfiles tonight I think and try to complete all of the 'recommend' trophies on page 1 and 2
PHILIP 2 years ago
Upgraded to the new 3ds XL with Majora's Mask and must say I am very impressed with the better 3d. I never used it on the original model as it hurt my eyes but this is alot better.. I will play Ocarina of time again before Majora mask though... cost me £30 of ebay (I prefer physical copy) but I last finished it in 1999 so will be like a new game. Also played through the silent hill pt demo on ps4 and really enjoyed it...
I mostly played Path of Exile, with a bit of Smash U & Hyrule Warriors thrown in.
Oh & Strife announced last night that Freedom Planet is being released on the Wii U in the near future
Yep, looks good, loads of great indie stuff heading Uwards at the moment.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Still not good enough.
Akemi no Zero's avatar
Akemi no Zero 2 years ago
Myself have been finishing up & having fun on raid mode on the original resident evil revelations, great game indeed.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Got some uni work done (in fact, all of the work assigned for this week) and squeezed in a few rounds of Evolve. Discovered the app on my phone, too, so sneaking in a few plays of that when I can. Otherwise, went for a lovely walk beside the Lancaster Canal and watched two Moorhens have a scrap.