Tuesday Chat: March 10

It's Tuesday and the news is a little thin on the ground, but we will be streaming again today from 11pm, this time showing you 30 mins of Bladestorm.

You can follow us at twitch.tv/shopto, so please do.

So what are you up to today? Are you excited for upcoming releases such as Bladestorm, Battlefield Hardline and the now released DMC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 10 Mar, 2015

Comments
 TruDarkAssassin's avatar
TruDarkAssassin 2 years ago
Should be playing some DMC before going out later for my birthday dinner with the family and its MAR10 day as well lol
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I might get Ori and the Blind Forest tomorrow
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Assassins Creed Rogue is now out on PC. According to a few posts on Steam forums, it looks a decent port.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
can't wait for Bladestorm - looks like its the full 1st game + the new 'Fantasy setting' if the demo is anything to go off.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
was going to get Hardline for the xbox one but once i saw the resolutions i cancelled my pre order and will now be going with the PC version.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
Hopefully it will not be long before Hardline is available for free via EA Access in the Vault. With Dragon AGE Inquisition the game was so good I got it, although other than the first week I still have yet to play more, but in future I will try and hold back getting any EA game on release, with the exception of Star Wars Battlefront
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
yo, Sniper elite 3 - the new release of it - is the Season pass just DLC? I have sniper elite digitally on my PS4 - just got the new version on disk for 20 new from elsewhere, hoping the SP is a code you get in the game so i can redeem for my digital version and sell the disk one to CEX for 11.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
just found out hunt the wolf DLC (or whatever it is called) isn't in the Sniper elite Ultimate edition! wtf. so game with all DLC which doesn't have the Hittler DLC. Thats a bit crappy.