Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush arrives May 8

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush has been dated for May 8, Nintendo has announced.

Rainbow Paintbrush is already out in Japan and the U.S so it's nice to know that we'll be getting it sooner rather than later.

The game includes four-player support and also makes use of Nintendo's NFC-compatible Amiibo toys, which will allow us to make use of our little Kirby, King Dedede and Meta Knight.

Kirby unlocks a power-up, Dedede unlocks extra health and Meta Knight grants a special attack. So that's exciting.

Are you looking forward to Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush? Let us know.

Edited On 11 Mar, 2015

Comments
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
word from the yanks is this isn't very good.
Bullshit, reviews for the most part have been good. http://www.gamerankings.com/wii-u/805616-kirby-and-the-rainbow-curse/articles.html
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I don't go off of reviews i go off of general user reviews of what i've read on the likes of reddit and places like that. example '/10. an absolute disgrace for kirby fans waiting for a real kirby console kirby game that could wow us, not a budget iphone title simpler and shorter than its predecassor. clay graphics were very pretty though.' or another one 'Nothing about the gameplay feels broken, it just feels soulless this time around. ' or ' can't believe I am giving a Kirby game less than a 5, especially one that looks this gorgeous in HD and clay. The two Kirby games on the Wii were astonishingly great and my daughter and I still play them both. ThiS is NOT a traditional Kirby game. Player one looks at the GamePad for the ENTIRE game and if Kirby dies, the game is over. The two Kirby games on the Wii has some of the best same-couch co-op of any game ever. This Kirby is more difficult (which I am ok with) but the problems are compounded by the undesirable controls. I really hope Nintendo makes a proper Kirby game for the Wii U for 2016, like Kirby Epic Yarn or Return to Dreamland. And the last boss is one of the most annoying fights I've done in many years. God, it was awful' I can keep going all day if you like..
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
repetitive, almost the same version of the DS without much innovation after 20 minutes of game, makes you want to sleep. is a game that should be 3ds
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
But i suppose you're used to playing the rehashed games which nintendo release all the time.
Ah right, you don't go by reviews, except when they're done by amateurs who produce click bait to get page views.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Yeh chill Jizz pants tramp and go stalk some people on twitter ;)
And do your job for you?
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
You are just gutted that I foiled your plan and revealed how sick and sadistic you actually are.
What plan? I don't have, and never have had, any sort of plan.
And I never pretended not to be a sadist either.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
I haven't got time for you
Au contraire, you seem to have time for little else but me, all the stalking you've been doing.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Now you're trying to hard
Says the king of try hards.
Michael 2 years ago
I'm buying it, need more wii u games and this looks decent enough to me.