Monday Chat: March 16

It's Monday, so what did you get up to over the weekend? What games did you play.

We've been playing GTA Online Heists and some DriveClub.

So what have you been up to? What games have you been playing?

Today we will be live streaming at 11am, so make sure you join us on twitch.tv/shopto.

Let's Chat!

Edited On 16 Mar, 2015

Comments
Mainly played Revelations 2 raid mode, also completed Pokemon Shuffle, disappointed there was only 150 levels when there's like 500+ pokemon.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Squeezed in some of The Order 1886 (and shot a grenade out of the sky) on Sunday before the 'rents came around. Nipped to the shop and came home to find the girlfriend playing Peggle, which was a nice surprise. Otherwise, Saturday was spend in Manchester as part of my uni course. A busy weekend for me.
Michael 2 years ago
Ultra street fighter 4 on a drunken saturdaY night, Rayman legends, Dmc definitive, Dbz xenoverse, zombie army trilogy and the assignment dlc for the evil within (which is bloody scary as hell) yesterday with some space harrier on the 32x and ghouls and ghosts on the megadrive thrown in for good measure.
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
From waking up Saturday morning I had 5 hours sleep since then. Played COD mostly with Danny off of here.
Old Timer's avatar
Old Timer 2 years ago
I finished Ori and the Blind Forest, it's one stunning title! A few parts that made me want to pull what little hair I have left out but well worth the effort.
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Got a few more of my Mega CD collection up for sale still about 20 games or so to go. I will check the condition of Mortal Kombat for you Michael and get back to you with pics and a price if you like. Game wise got a bit more of Destiny in.
Apparently Rare are making a new Banjo Kazooie, and it looks shite.
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Aye as Joe said, Pretty much just played COD but god its awful when you prestige and have no decent attachments for ya guns, ended up rage quitting and playing Halo for a short while then going back to COD.
Are you talking about Project Ukulele Gloria? If so then that's not Rare who are making the game
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
Just bought Battlefield Hardline digitally for the Xbox one for £28 and its currently downloading, I almost bought it on disc until I had a look on a certain site, I'm buzzing with getting at that price.
No, I'm talking about Rare, they showed something at the weekend.
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Where did you find that Danny?
Danny_936's avatar
Danny_936 2 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/Whuekc8.png http://i.imgur.com/i4aCAOb.png http://i.imgur.com/4nqkau4.jpg
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
Cool thanks, still dont know if I want it yet but its nice to keep my options open. The trial seemed ok and I did enjoy the single player part.