Tuesday Chat: March 17

It's Tuesday and the new releases are finally coming, with Mario Party 10, Battlefield Hardline and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD all due this week.

Our Mario Party 10 review is live now and hopefully we'll have reviews for Battlefield Hardline and Final Fantasy Type 0 HD before the week is out.

So what do you think? Are you excited for these new releases or are you playing another recent release?

Let's Chat!

Edited On 17 Mar, 2015

Comments
Not buying any of those, will be picking up the new Mario vs DK as a cross buy from the eshop and a couple of Amiibo's (Toad & Yoshi) and that's the last game I'll be buying till Xenoblade on New 3DS at Easter.
Kaysar's avatar
Kaysar 2 years ago
Final Fantasy has been ordered and Mario Party 10 is on my wish list but maybe when it comes down in price. I'd also really need to bring my Wii U to my girlfriend's and whilst she's not got an issue with it (and likes the Mario games), I'm a tad reluctant bringing all my consoles to her house. But hopefully FF Type-O is decent as I've nearly finished The Order and could do with a story driven game
Luke 2 years ago
Looking forward to FF-Type 0, but it's simply something to do inbetween before Pillars of Eternity and Bloodborne. Meanwhile playing Ori and the Blind Forest and Evil Within on the PC.
Guild Wars 2 is the only game I need for the foreseeable future. I have Dark Souls 2 (DX11) ordered for next month, along with Xenoblade and Steins Gate
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
can not believe what ive just snapped up, walking through bolton town centre and spotted a Premium WiiU MK8 bundle in the window of H&T pawnbrokers for 169, thought wow thats good, upon seeing that it was a new and sealed bundle i ran in and grabbed it before they realised they had clearly valued it wrong, so im a very happy bunny
Tesco were selling them for about that price a while ago
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
^way to shoot someone down when they're happy...
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
there were a few places that cheap a while ago , now theyre back up again, my house was burgled a while back and my kids wii u was taken amongst other stuff, bloody cant wait to see my 6 year olds face when he gets home from school
Not really shooting him down as the Wii U bundles did go fast when Tesco were selling them. Also Zavvi have Xenoblade 3D for £26.99 for a limited time
Will have to let Amazon know, see if they'll match the price.
As it's a limited time offer I doubt they will
Probably not, but no harm in trying.
superniceguy's avatar
superniceguy 2 years ago
I will be getting Final Fantasy Type 0 and Mario Party 10. I am not too keen on Mario Party games as it requires other people so doe not get played a lot, but it is not expensive, it could have been £40 without the Mario figure. I bought the first Mario Party game and bought the GC one with microphone, and now this one, mainly as it has Amiibo support, and the MP6 does not run on Wii U. I will pass on Battlefield Hardline for now, as still got GTA and other games to play through, and hope it gets on EA access soon.
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
so guessing now the kids have the Wii back I'm gonna have to buy loads of amiibos ????
JoeToots's avatar
JoeToots 2 years ago
Yup jay :P once you get one they'll want more
Bindiana's avatar
Bindiana 2 years ago
Depends what games your getting Jay could turn very expensive. Could try and find a Billy Mitchell Amiibo :)
I second what Toots said. I started off with Marth & said to myself I would only be getting a few Amiibo's, but now I have 20 of the damn things
Zombieflamingo's avatar
Zombieflamingo 2 years ago
I have managed to hold back on the amiibo, I have only got Marth and Ike, I plan on getting Lucina and Robin swell but I will leave it at that. Though it is disappointing it is male Robin but then I suppose they can't please everyone with a customisable character. I will be getting Type O hopefully this weekend but the place I ordered it from aren't that great with the deliveries but it was loads cheaper than everywhere else. I will also get Borderlands next week, I was tempted with Battlefield as what I played of the trial is pretty good but I think I will give it a pass for now.
Turniplord's avatar
Turniplord 2 years ago
just won the bladestorm game and poster! yay. Thats my weekend sorted! Although i paid with paypal, so hopfully if its credit that can be used for my BL2 on ps4 next week :)
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
oh yes a billy mitchel amiibo, with a mini saint 14 helm lol, Nice
jay.hamilton's avatar
jay.hamilton 2 years ago
at least i know i can smash zelda when it comes out now, Wii U stolen from the kids for a few weeks